Monday Morning Roll Call

Community Leader
Monday Morning Roll Call
Mon, 05-13-2013 - 9:46am

Since Chris can't seem to get signed in again I thought that I would go ahead and post roll call this morning.

I hope all of you mom's had a great Mother's Day and got a little spoiling.  We had Chinese food and it was so yummy.  I don't think I have had it since last Mothers Day so I was hungry for it.

Back to work today.  It's cloudy here today.  They say it's supposed to rain, so we will see.  We sure need it so I hope we get some.  There is another chance of rain toward the end of the week too.

Bear is doing OK.  He still seems to be in pain so I'll continue his pain meds.  I'm sure he will feel better getting the tubes out in a couple of days.  He has been leaving them alone and hasn't had to wear the e-collar.

Have a nice day everyone.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-13-2013 - 10:58am

I'm hungry now for Chinese food since you mentioned it.  We'll have to find out the best restaurant here since we are new.

Hope you get your rain.  It looks like rain here again today.  It has been cloudy every day but not much rain really fell.

That's wonderful that Bear hasn't needed his E-collar and I'm sure he will feel better with the tubes out.  Kisses to him.

Hope you have a good day at work.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Mon, 05-13-2013 - 3:41pm

The Chinese food tasted so good.  Of course I ate way too much.  lol  Yes you will have to find a good Chinese restaurant there. Hopefully you will get some good recomendations.

So far it rained about 10 drops here.  It's still cloudy so keeping my fingers crossed we will get a lot more.

I reduced one of Bear's pain meds and he seems to be fine with it.  He was a little more lively and seemed to feel a bit better this morning when I took the dogs out.

Work is going fine.

I couldn't get signed in here with IE though today.  It just sat there and didn't seem to do anything so I had to use FF here too. 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-14-2013 - 9:50am

It only took me 3 tries to get in today.  Whoop de doo.

Gee I hope you get a lot more rain.  We haven't had a down pour here either.  It's been cloudy for 3 days but on the whole we didn't really get that much rain.

I'm glad Bear is a little more alert with his pain meds reduced.  They are good for pain but they sure screw up the head.

Have a good day.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits