Monday Morning Roll Call

Community Leader
Monday Morning Roll Call
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 9:26am

Ha Ha,I got in!! Jane,how is Misha? thinking about you guys

These tornados,geez, hate that part of summer

Been raining here since friday but we sure need it!

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 9:57am

I got in too.

Misha is the same.  He seemed to be a bit better after his Metacam and was able to eat some during the night.  He didn't eat his bowl at bedtime but I kept waking up every hour checking on him so I gave him a bowl in the night and he ate it a little bit at a time.  He has his morning food and still working on it.  His breathing is still bad and laboured.

Dh is on his way home.  He called a few minutes ago and just was leaving PD.

We had rain yesterday but not much.  It is overcast this morning and in the 60's.

I hope all our friend on the plains are okay with these tornados.

That's good you got rain Chris.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 10:07am

That's good that you got right in this morning.

Back to work this morning. 

It was so nice here yesterday so I was able to do quite a bit of yard work.  I still have lots of weeds to pull in the flowerbeds though.  I planted some zucchini and cucumber seeds in the garden so we'll see if they will come it.  It might be a tad cool at night for them, but I can always plant more.

That's good that you have been getting rain.

Have a nice day.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 10:13am

That's good that Misha seems a bit better taking his Metacam and ate during the night.  I wonder if  it's his asthma acting up that causing his breathing to be so labored?  You might see if there is anything you can give him.  It seems like I used to give Trouble something like breathine to help his breathing along with pred.

That's good that your dh is on his way home.  I know you will feel better with him home.  Praying he has a safe trip.

We didn't get much rain from the storm that just passed, but a new one coming in later this week.

I hope that everyone is safe from those tornados too.  That's scary.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 5:36pm

I am thinking of all the nights I sat up with Scooby,just holding him when he could not sleep

Community Leader
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 5:37pm

I did not plant my tomotoes or cucumbers as rained all weekend,Rick did get dirt down and grass seed

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-21-2013 - 10:32am

Sending our dear friend Jane lots of love and prayers on this sad day.  We are losing a beloved family member and our thoughts and prayers are with you during this very sad time.

((((((Jane))))))  ((((((Misha))))))

We will never, ever forget you sweet Misha!!!!!!

Suzy, Tim, Jas, Misha, Boots, Patches, Thomie, and the chinnie gang

Community Leader
Tue, 05-21-2013 - 10:55am

We are all here for you Jane,and Misha and Misty and dh too

Community Leader
Tue, 05-21-2013 - 12:21pm

That is perfectly said Suzy.  I know I have lots of memories of our little nephew Misha to hold in my heart.

Sending (((((Jane))))) and ((((((her dh))))) my love, prayers and strength.

Leslie, Rich, Tiger, Oakley, Trouble, Pumpkin, Sammy, Daisy and Bear.

Photobucket