Monday morning roll call

Community Leader
Monday morning roll call
Mon, 06-03-2013 - 9:33am

Good Monday morning everyone.  Not sure how many of you can get here this morning, but maybe they will get the log in stuff fixed. I'm thinking we lost the font size now, but not the font???  Oh well.

I'm glad to be able to go back to work and rest!  I'm so sick of fixing fence and messing with the cows this weekend.  I didn't get anything done in the garden like I wanted to, but did get some yard work done. 

Have a nice Monday everyone!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-06-2013 - 12:09am

I'm a little late to say hi on your Monday roll call but I managed to get signed in finally.

I'm sure you are glad to get back to work so you can rest after the weekend of chasing cows and fixing fences.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Fri, 06-07-2013 - 11:57am

I was able to sign in again this morning so fingers crossed that they have finally fixed that problem.

How sad to only have 2 posts this week.

I'm rested up and now ready for another weekend on the ranch.  lol

No fence fixing or chasing cows, I hope.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-09-2013 - 8:57am

Well I got in today too with not too much trouble actually.  I just signed in once and I'm here.

Off to the cemetery memorial today.  The sun is shining and supposed to go up to 75.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

Community Leader
Sun, 06-09-2013 - 10:04am

I was able to get right in this morning too.

I hope the memorial service isn't too sad for you.  It will be nice to see your family and spend some time with them.  It sounds like it's going to be a perfect day to be out.

Have a nice Sunday too.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-10-2013 - 10:28am

We had a beautiful sunny day for the memorial and a nice 75 degrees.  It was a nice service under a big white tent and a couple of ladies sang and played the keyboard. The veterans also had a part of the service for their comrades buried there. Two of the veterans were in their 90's.  The cemetery is very well kept which was nice to see.

Got to see a few classmates that I haven't seen since I left school.  I met my bro and sil there and after the service we went for lunch in town.  I also saw my other bro and sil, and their grandson was trimming the hedges and mowing the lawn.  He is doing that work for the summer to get some money.  His dad was helping him out.   My bro was getting the big rig ready for a long haul to New Brunswick.  He was the one that retired and went back as he was bored.  He is driving longer distances now then he ever did. 

Community Leader
Tue, 06-11-2013 - 3:47pm

That's good that the memorial service was nice and you got to see your family and some old school friends too.  The veterans were so nice to do a service for their comrades.   It's good that you got to go to lunch with your bro and sil too.  Sounds like it was a nice day for you.

Your bro is something to still drive the big rigs such long distances.   

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-11-2013 - 8:17pm

Tuesday night ... I got right in and posting came right up. So far a normal week at work. Our weather is hot hot hot.. we have small chances for rain..

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-11-2013 - 11:22pm

Had a nice day with my family and the memorial service was nice.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-11-2013 - 11:24pm

Yes it was a nice day all around.

When the time comes my bro will be taken out of the big rig right to the nursing home I think.  LOL

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-11-2013 - 11:26pm

Hi Sindee.  Glad your work week is going well.

I hope you don't get any nasty storms with the hot temps.