Thursday Thought

Community Leader
Thursday Thought
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 10:04am

I'm at a loss today for some thoughts.  DH and I have been watching the Jodi Arias trial in the evening and wondering if you have any thoughts on it?  Do you think she is guilty or not?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: lcni
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 10:34am

I haven't been watchin it so i have no clue.  I will say this, it can be very hard to determine who is tellin the truth or not.  If she killed the guy maybe she should be punished, no one needs to kill another human being, there are always options, tho there might not seem like any at that particular moment.  I don't think she should face the death penalty unless she is braggin about killin him or killed him just cuz.  It is hard to tell with different people sayin things, that her parents say she hasn't told the truth about anything since she was 14.....geeeezzzz.....that would be bad.  How can people keep their stories straight??  Seems like a mess to me......  

What do you think about it Leslie??  Dh???

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 11:08am

I know of the case but I haven't been following it since we have been moving.  It is a tough case but once the media gets a hold of it they will mess it all up for sure.  Do they have the trial televised?  At least that way you can decide for yourself.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 11:56am

From what I have seen of it the past week or so, it sounds to me like she did it.  He seemed like a fairly decent guy and she sounds like a little slut to me and a liar.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 12:16pm

I think she is guilty of the murder like she says she is, but still not sure if it was premeditated or not.  Jody is a liar and she isn't able to keep her lies straight so it's hard for me to tell what story to believe, so I just go with the evidence.  I think she should fry because it sounds like she killed him because he didn't want her around any more, at least to me.  I'm surprised they didn't go with an insane plea because she has to be insane to slash him so many times like she did.  I just can't imagine doing that to anyone.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 12:19pm

Yes it's on HLN (I think that's the station) here.  I think they televise it all day. Yes once the media gets it we will never get a straight story so it's good to watch parts of it so we can get the straight story.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 12:42pm

I will have to go look this up,I have heard those talking about it but have no clue

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 9:17pm

The little bit I saw of her case on the news I think she is a sociopath with no conscience.  She has lied so much.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits