Thursday Thoughts

Community Leader
Thursday Thoughts
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 8:29am

What are your thoughts on Christmas this year? Doing anything differant??

Community Leader
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 9:24am
My thought on Christmas is that is coming up awfully fast. I don't think we are going to do anything different this year, at least not that I know of. This text is awfully small. I think I'm going to need a magnifying glass to read it if it gets much smaller. Of course I still don't have the option to make it bigger even on Firefox now. Maybe they are working on it and it has to get worse before it gets better.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 9:44am

Mine will be differant as Rachael works Christmas Eve and after having surgery the friday before I dont know if I will beable to leave the house

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 11:17am

Our Christmas is going to be different as we will in limbo this year.  Our decorations are at the other house and if I make it there and able to get settled in in time I will decorate it.  It will be nice to be with family and friends this year even though my best friend who just loved Christmas will be missing.

I had to sign in and then it told me I wasn't authorized to post yesterday and today so something must be going on and they are working on it.  I won't be doing any Christmas or winter siggies until the siggy part of the board is fixed as my Fall/Halloween ones I made for Mary and Sindee never got used.  We can always live and hope.Laughing

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 12:13pm

I an to sign in a zillion times too..I know what you men about the siggies,nd yu are busy too,do you have a date in mind to moe. My friend had her house for sale forever,as soon as she moved it sold!

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 1:06pm

No date in mind yet...just before Christmas.  There is no pressure as we have the two houses and can move at our leisure.  Can't count on this place selling so we might as well enjoy our new house.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 2:26pm

Might as well get moved and be done with it

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 12:32am

O M G . . . I finally got in!!!  Geez....i sure wish they would quit messin with the boards.  Get them fixed, fixed right and then PLEASE leave them alone!!!! 

Yes, things this christmas will be different......different in a sad way, different in a hopefully new, good way.  I'm not in the mood or spirit for christmas so far.......just isn't ........ 

Okay....gonna get this posted as i am sure they will find me n kick me out again.....