Find a Conversation
|Tue, 11-25-2003 - 12:03pm|
Phew!What a morning. Busy, busy! Two coworkers are gone, leaving only one person to do the job! Eek! So some fun holiday tips today!
- When deeping frying turkeys, do so far from your house. Several people every year end up burning their homes down.
- Avoid giving Cats and dogs small bones. They could be choking harzards!
- Never use dented canned foods. They could contain botulism a rare and yet, very deadly food poisoning.
- If you have to have your eggnog, try not to do anything that might be capture on video and used to blackmail you later. ;)
- When decorating for Christmas. Keep in mind that tinsel is attractive to kitties and can be dangerous to them when eatten.
- And remember, eatting is fun, but take it easy. You can always have leftovers for the next several days! :)
Next Week back to webpage tips!
Sarah & Koz-mos