My Little Jipsy! left me on 10th December 2012

iVillage Member
My Little Jipsy! left me on 10th December 2012
Wed, 12-12-2012 - 5:29pm

My Sweet  little Jips,  it broke my heart to have to say our goodbyes, you were the one that carried me through when Spikey had to leave us 2 years ago, now I find myself here again.  My lovely gentle girl, I couldn't bear to see you as you were, so I had to let you leave,  I held  and kissed you until you fell asleep, my tears have never stopped, I cry myelf to sleep, I miss you Jipo, you were always there waiting for me, wagging your tail holding your ball. Spikey will show you the way now girl, stay by his side and you won't go far wrong, wait for me Jipo, remember I will love you both always, one day we will be together again. Love you Tina xxxxxxxxxxxx

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 10:28am

Dear Tina
Letting Jipsy go as you did, was the ultimate, unselfish act of love.
I wish you strength as you navigate this Christmas without her.
And yes, you two will be together again!
             Yours, Mark (and Bicky)

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 10:28am

Dear Tina
Letting Jipsy go as you did, was the ultimate, unselfish act of love.
I wish you strength as you navigate this Christmas without her.
And yes, you two will be together again!
             Yours, Mark (and Bicky)

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 5:48pm

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much, knowing other people understand, only those who have been blessed with pets in their lives truly understand.

Community Leader
Mon, 12-24-2012 - 5:15pm

Oh no.... no, no, no ...... {{{^Spikey^ and ^Jipsy's^ Mom}}} how my heart breaks for you.  Oh Tina, to lose one beloved furchild is heartbreaking, but to lose two, in such a short amount ot time..... well, that's just beyond my heart's comprehension.  I am so, so very sorry to learn that your beloved ^Jip's^ has gone on ahead to the Other Side.  I can only imagine the glorious reunion at the Bridge, when your sweet ^Spikey^ welcomed ^Jipo^ Home.  {{{gentle hugs}}}

Oh Tina, having to make that decision is the most loving, yet heartbreaking thing we must do as FurMoms.  I know ^Jipsy^ will love you forever for having the strength to release her from her tired body.  {{{ gentle hugs }}}  It's just so sad, that once our beloved's pain ends, ours begins.

I know nothing I can say will ease the pain in your heart.... (but I'll try) ..... but the way you described ^Jipsy's^ passing, sounds like the most peaceful and loving way anyone can earn their wings.  Your precious ^Jipo^ was in your loving arms, hearing your sweet voice, as her spirit soared up to the Bridge.

Once again, please accept my heartfelt sympathy.  I just know there will be an extra bright star in the Heavens, letting you know your sweet angel made it safely Home. 

With my heart,
Lin, Whisper's Mom
www.whispersmom@earthlink.net

With my heart,

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-26-2012 - 12:08pm

Thank you for your comforting words Lin, I probably feel like many others that find themselves here, did I do right, was it the right time to let her go, I keep on doubting  my decision,  but I know something was troubling Jipo, I did everything in my power to help her, and I know if you love so hard you also grieve so hard.  I take comfort in knowing that Spikey and Jipo will be together again at Rainbow Bridge. Thankyou once again Lin.( STARS SHINING BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMONDS)