3/4/13....MONDAY ROLL CALL....

Community Leader
3/4/13....MONDAY ROLL CALL....
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 2:04pm

Hi everyone...and I hope you all had a great weekend.  I can't believe that they are talking about "snow" here this week.....I'm definitely ready for Spring!!

Let's have your name, location, furkids' names and breeds and.....do you do anything special for St. Patrick's Day?

Laura
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 2:36pm

Good Morning Laura (or is it Good Afternoon - lol)....Terre from Arkansas checking in with Jack and Taz, Toy Fox Terriers

Btw - no chance of snow here. It's a still a little cold in the morning but warmer today. It's currently 60 degrees. We don't do anything for St. Patrick's Day....except buy some of those delicious decorated St. Patrick's Day butter cookies you get at the grocery store. That's the extent of us celebrating St. Patty's day - LOL

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 4:56pm

Hi everyone.  Suzan & cocker Coffee from Germany.  Snow is still on the ground , but the temps will be very nice this week so expect it all to melt out.  

Have a great week! 

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 6:18pm

Gaye here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with Anya, Jabaar and RooBen, the pugs.  We don't do anything for St. Patrick's Day.  I don't have a single drop of Irish blood in my veins.  My Daddy was German and my Mom was born near Glasgow, Scotland.

Snow?  Errr - it's 85 degrees out there today.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 7:59pm

Donna here with Dante, 3 y/o black Greyhound in Fountain Hills, AZ.  I don't usually do anything for St. Patty's Day as I'm not Irish.  In my much younger years I would always hit the bars for green beer - LOL!  I do have St. Patrick's Day decorations - maybe I'll put them out - haven't done it in several years.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 9:26pm

Barbara in Michigan, and we are expecting a bit more snow this week.  It can stop any day now, as we're all sick of it.  Comet has a lot of trouble walking in it with his weak hind end and the melt/freeze cycle makes my driveway a dangerous place to try to walk.  I heard a robin this morning though, so spring must be coming at some point.

I'm half Irish from my Dad's side.  We weren't Roman Catholic, so never celebrated St Patrick's Day.  That sort of stuck into my adult years.

Oh say, can you see?

Visual Impairments

<