9/24/12....MONDAY ROLL CALL.....

Community Leader
9/24/12....MONDAY ROLL CALL.....
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 1:05pm

Hi everyone...and here we are at Monday again!!  Since my sister was here last weekend this weekend was uneventful...thankfully.  I got all my normal weekend stuff done and then went with DH to the Outlet Mall for new work pants.  He then took Cleo to the park for a while....and I just relaxed for a couple of hours.

Let's have your name, location, furkids' names and breeds and...what did you do this weekend?

Laura
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 6:21pm
Gaye here in Texas where it is still stinkin hot. Went to my 8 year old grandson's pee wee football game at noon Saturday and then to lunch and Hobby Lobby for stuff to make a homecoming mum for big brother's date and feathers for Anya's Pug-o-ween costume.

Church Sunday morning and then I cleaned, cooked, and worked on the mum.

I like craft projects when they are my idea. Not so much when on someone else's timeschedule.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 6:23pm
Can't edit from my phone. The dogs are pugs. Moe is 12, Anya is 9 and Roly the foster is 9ish.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 1:44pm
Donna here with Emmy, Airedale Terrier/Hound mix, 12 y/o and Buzz, Greyhound, 11 y/o in Arizona. I relaxed this weekend. Buzz is having some pain issues with arthritis in his right wrist so I'm working on helping him with that with meds. And he's not eating so he looks like a skeleton so I'm trying to get him eating, etc. It's not a lot of fun. Sunday, I took him to Petco for a Greyhound meet 'n greet. I probably shouldn't have with his arthritis but I wanted him to get out of the house and do something else for a while instead of whine at home and give me a break too - LOL!
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 10:08pm

Barbara in West Michigan with Weimaraners Allie, 13 and Comet, 10.  I'm still doing nothing much as I recover from my foot surgery.  He said 6 to 8 weeks and it's been four.  I'm trying not to push it, but it's so hard! 

Went to Petsmart (without dogs.  Can't handle them yet!) and picked up some new guppies to increase the DNA base.  I got a gorgeous red/orange female, two yellow females and one yellow male.  It will be interesting to see what the fry will develop into.  I also got a new collar for Allie.  She is up to 55 pounds, still a bit small for a female Weim, but she looks healthy now, not so skinny!  Comet is down to 71 (from 80 something!) and has a waist, though he's still a short and stocky boy. 

Did I mention that my yard now has chipmunks in it again?  They disappeared during Jester's lifetime, but are back since he's died.  Allie got one, but for the most part, they are too quick for Weims!  They may be cute, but they are so destructive!!

Oh say, can you see?

Visual Impairments

<

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-26-2012 - 4:23am
Hi Donna,
How did Buzz enjoy the meet and greet, I remember you saying he had friends there... sorry about the arthritis in his wrist.... poor baby....
Donna, how are you doing? Are you taking it easy (like you should still be doing)???? ;O)