** Roll Call ** 2/4/13

iVillage Member
** Roll Call ** 2/4/13
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 8:25pm

Hi everyone - I'm posting for CL Laura who is having the usual problems signing into iVillage  :(  I had problems earlier so hence the late Roll Call Posting.

So let's check in with your name, dogs names, ages, breeds, where you live and what you did over the past weekend and this week!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-07-2013 - 9:22am

Thank you, Barbara!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-07-2013 - 9:21am

Thanks Donna. We've been planning this trip for a while now. Can't wait. I'm off to take the niblets to the kennel.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-07-2013 - 6:49am
I'm with you Barbara!
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 9:50pm

The half-time show was awful.  I suppose sex sells and strutting around in leather and lace distracts the average drooling male football fan from the fact that Beyonce has a mediocre voice.  I'd have prefered seeing Bob Seger taking those old records off the shelf...

Oh say, can you see?

Visual Impairments

<

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 9:47pm
How terrific! Have a wonderful time!

Oh say, can you see?

Visual Impairments

<

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 7:04pm
What a wonderful anniversary gift to you both! I have only been to the Big Island of Hawaii so I'll be interested to hear what you think of Oahu! And I LOVE San Francisco! But you're going at a very cold time of year there so you won't see it at its best. When I think of football, I think of hardcore rock and roll, not Beyonce - LOLOLOL! I do like her songs but at a football game? Really? LOLOL! They're saying there might be a halftime show next year because it's in New Jersey in an outside arena and it will be snowy and super cold. Whose idea was it to have the Superbowl there? Come to Arizona - we have a nice covered arena and our weather is perfect Superbowl weather!
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 9:41am

Terre from Arkansas with Jack and Taz, Toy Fox Terriers, both 9 years old. I was alone for the weekend ;-( Dh was gone on a business trip. Saturday didn't do much but go to church. Sunday I watched the Super Bowl but I kept changing channels to watch the Puppy Bowl. I liked the half-time show but that's me. I like Beyonce!

DH is coming home tonight and Friday we are taking an anniversary trip to HAWAII! We will be gone for about 10 days (Feb. 8 through 17). I can hardly wait...never been across the Pacific Ocean so this will be a real thrill for me. Friday we will stay in San Francisco (never been there either - lol) and from there on to Honolulu. Can you tell I'm excited? LOL! I'm going to miss you girls. Jack and Taz will go into the kennel tomorrow ;-( I'm going to miss my niblets!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 6:38am
The date sounds promising Barbara! I wasn't really interested in the Super Bowl this year either. Plus Beyonce isn't my idea of a football halftime show!
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 6:33am

Donna here with Dante, 3 y/o Greyhound in Arizona. Saturday we attended Dante's adoption group's fundraiser. It was a lot of fun and I bought Dante a very colorful collar! LOVE it! When I get pics, I'll post them. This week, nothing much going on - had to go to Home Depot to get a plunger and a snake to unclog my toilet. I have a lot of problems with my low flow toilets clogging up. It's so annoying!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 8:36pm

Barbara in Michigan with 10 yr old Weimaraner, Comet, and 4 yr old cat, Keeker.  I think Keeker is a bit more masculine than Kiki, don't you?   I had a dinner date on Saturday. (!)  He's funny and sensitive, a bit of a romantic, plays guitar as a hobby, and I had a good time.  Sunday I tried to watch the Super bowl but it was so boring for the first half I switched to Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl! 

Oh say, can you see?

Visual Impairments

<