Currently w/o stroller--need help ASAP!
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 06-27-2010 - 3:06pm|
My 6mo old DD is w/o a stroller right now since she outgrew her Graco Snugrider and frame. We just installed a new Radian XTSL carseat for her, but now have no way of transporting her outside the car (how will I get groceries if I don't use my Ergo...which we rarely use?).
She is only 6.5mos but in the 97th percentile for weight (20lbs already!) and height (27.5").
Here is what I'm looking for:
1) I'm leaning twds a Maclaren (Techno XT, XLR, Triumph? Recs?)
2) Want: lightweight since DD is already so heavy, one-hand fold, easy maneuver, recline
3) DH is tall--6ft and I'm 5'5" so I want something comfy for the both of us
4) Comfort for DH--lots of padding...no bare-bones umbrella (for now since she's still young)
5) Somewhat stylish....not biggest priority though
6) Willing to spend around $300
7) Open to other brands if meet above criteria
TIA for your speedy help. I feel house-bound with DD since I'm not sure how I can take her to run errands.