***Payton Victoria*** is here! Finall...

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
***Payton Victoria*** is here! Finall...
Sun, 07-18-1999 - 1:25pm

***Payton Victoria*** is here! Finally the birth story inside....(m)

Yes I know I haven't been around in a long time. I really dont know how any of you ladies who have given birth find the time to get online. Anyway the joy of our lives is finally here and I want to tell the world! Payton Victoria Cusimano entered the world by planned c-section (due to breech presentation) on Tuesday July 6th at 7:20am. She was 7 lbs. 7 ounces and 19 inces long. She has a beautiful round head and button nose with lots of dark black hair. Her apgars were 9/9 and she is a real beauty if I do say so myself! The c-section was great I had minimal pain and am recovering very well. Anyone facing a c-section feel free to ask me anything. My email is nicolec@automaxplus.com. It was really no big deal at all. Breastfeeding has been our big ordeal. It started off to a bad start with the introduction of sugar water when she was 20 minutes old (for low blood sugar levels). I have also learned that I have realitively flat nipples and she is very stubborn about latching on. We have spent 2 days with a wonderful lactation nurse and it is such a feat to get her on the breast that I am slowly giving up. I am trying to pump as much as possible but Im not producing enough to keep up with her demands. I feel like a terrible mother that I cannot do the most natural thing on earth but I just cant. Every feeding ends with both of us in tears. Compared with giving her a bottle and she is happy and satisfied is it worth it? Sorry for the whine. Thanks for reading if you have gotten this far. To all you waiting it is very worth it once you have that little one in your arms all the pain of pregnancy and birth will fade! Good luck to you all and cyber hugs to all the July babies already here! Love-Nicole & Payton