My boot is stuck on my foot! lol

iVillage Member
My boot is stuck on my foot! lol
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 7:00pm
Well, after a day of retail therapy at the mall, I am finally home. I plopped down on the sofa to take off my boots. The left one pops right off, but the right one is stuck! Since when am I not strong enough to take off my boots? Since when can I not bend down? Since when can I not bring my leg up and cross my legs? When did this happen? I cant get my leg up to get it off! So I am walking around the house with my boot halfway off because it is stuck in that skinny part. Dang it, why did I have to go out trying to be cute this morning! DH is observing wrestling tonight and will not be home until 10pm. Hmmmm, Maybe these thick socks I have on did it. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get this off? They do not have zippers but the calf part is stretchy. My foot is stuck halfway in the stretchy part and halfway in the heel part.

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 7:39pm
I wish I had some advice but I don't.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 7:44pm
NAOMIEIGHT-Are you serious! You are laughing at my situation! geeez, where is the love! lol! I still cant get the darn thing off. It has been about an hour. I get so winded just trying to get my leg up. I tried getting it off with a broom handle. I tried trying to get it caught on the edge of the coffe table to try to yank it off. The cat is looking at me like I am blundering idiot. I am the dorkiest person on this board!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

IT'S A GIRRRRL!!!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 8:04pm
Sorry, the only thing I can tell you is to go to a neighbors and ask them for help or to try to cut the darn thing off...like where a zipper might go just cut it down the ride...but this is a very funny situation that I hope I'm never in. haha
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 8:09pm
Still stuck! These dumb boots do not have a stinking zipper. All of my neighbors are elderly and went to bed at like 4pm! I will just wait until Dh gets home.
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 8:24pm
LoL. If its going to get on your nerves really bad (like it would me haha) and you don't want to wait until your DH gets home then cut it with some heavy duty scissors. haha. I know you probably dont' want to because its your cute boots but I would if it was me because I'd become very irritable with a boot stuck on my foot. I HOPE YOU FIND A WAY TO GET IT OFF!! ;) Let me know!
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 8:34pm

How is it going now tifwes? :D I wish I could be there to watch you hop around the house lol.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 8:57pm
Still stuck AND the lights just went out! I must have blown a breaker in the house! ARE YOU SERIOUS! I plugged in a little heater fan under the computer desk because my feet were cold.
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 9:07pm
That would be quite the kerfuffle if you suddenly got a really itchy foot...
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 9:38pm
Ok, so if it's still on sit on the floor and semi shut the door on the bottom of the shoe and then pull! Sounds good to me. lol
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2008 - 1:00am

lol I've done that.

Pages