793. Shopping center’s shooting and October plot (10/8/2013)

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-17-2013 - 5:47pm

The news said that three of the Kenya mall attackers were America-based. (see #792) It raises a question why did they take that much trouble to transfer some of their members from America to Africa. They haven’t had any people there? No, there are plenty of them. Yesterday, news reported that US Seals raided a terrorist base in Somalia. The mission failed because there was a strong resist. The terrorists have a force strong enough to repulse Seals’ attack couldn’t find three men in Mall attack and need aid from US? It’s ridiculous.

What is the main target of Al Qaida?

Quote:
Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States

9/13/2013

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically", adding he hoped eventually to see a more significant strike, according to the SITE monitoring service.

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-calls-attacks-inside-united-states-055757870.html

Yet they attacked a Kenya mall. I think it was a false flag terror attack and would be used to justify a big terror attack in US. I try to stay at home but have to go out to buy food. I worry about a shopping center’s shooting spree.  The Feds have a large amount of houses holding in my case. They are eager to finish the case so they can release those real estates property. The original schedule was it could be resolved before September. (before FBI Chief Robert Mueller’s stepping down) We saw Bernanke had promised to taper Q.E. in September. The plan went soured, now everything is pending: the time to taper Q.E.; the candidate of new Federal Reserve Chair; probably also the limit of new national debt ceiling.

New plot in October. My wife has been arranged a trip to Japan next week (10/14 )- A bargain trip to lure her as usual – incredible more is that she could have two hundred dollars discount on air ticket if she could take an extra tour to Shanghai. (less money for extra tour) Consider Ch inese secret police has long history to collaborate with the Feds in my case, this is obviously another trap. Assassination or framing a case, I don’t know.

November 2nd, was the due date of property tax. Today is 10/8, we haven’t got the bill yet. It should be mailed one month earlier before due date. My house is the target of the Feds. To seize the house in the name of failure to pay tax due is their trick, when in their plan the owners are going to be eliminated.

794. Debt ceiling crisis and October plot (10/16/2013)

While I am worrying about my wife’s travel to China (from 10/14 to 10/23), I think the Feds and Chinese secret police would frame a case on her, I suddenly realize another event, the debt ceiling deadline, is related to it.

As I have always found, the Feds used to create big event to distract if the framing case on me would break out. Since it is a framing case, there will be a lot of unreasonable search and arrest, murder to silence the witness. So they need large case to transfer public’s attention. The case could be natural disaster, epidemic, terror attack and war.

The recent one for September plot was Syria war crisis. War on Syria was almost happened in September in excuse of “Chemical weapon war crime”. The crisis was avoided after Syria offered to abandon the chemical weapon. Another traditional excuse for war on Iran is also diminished when new regime of Iran offered concession on its nuclear ambition. Now it’s difficult for the Feds to use war to distract.

They find another one – economic crisis. That’s the deadline of debt ceiling on 10/17 which is coincident to my wife’s trip. If the US debt go default, it surely will cause a hurricane in US economy and in world’s as well. It can play a well substitution of war. With “social security check can’t be issued”, “welfare postponed”, the impact to American society would be bigger than war. That’s why media beat the drum on this crisis – to make it big if the elimination of Kat Sung case goes through.

Two main actors of this show – Obama and House Republicans, make it look like a real political argument. They don’t care if the US will fall into a financial cliff because they don’t work for the American people but for the Feds. That’s the truth of US politics. Politicians are not elected by people but are selected by the Feds because the Feds control voting system and they make the election result reasonable by fake poll because they also control the media.

Republicans are controlled by the Feds. The typical story was the passing through of Obama care in Supreme Court. Chief Justice John Roberts is a conservative stronghold. Under pressure of the Feds, he had to vote against his will. (See #726, 746, 756.) That event also relates to my case.

The debt ceiling argument will be maintained as a procedure of my case. The recent elimination plot likely is a shopping center shooting death which justified by Kenya shopping mall shooting, I think.

iVillage Member
795. Debt ceiling crisis continues and shopping mall shooting (10/20/2013) It happens just as what I have said, the government maintains that big financial crisis – move it to three months later. The framework negotiated by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would fund the government through Jan. 15, 2014, and suspend the debt limit until Feb. 7, setting up another round of confrontations. Though both parties and Obama are criticized for playing politics and leave public interest alone, they don’t care. They just follow their master’s order. It means if the Feds succeeded in their next plot, the Americans will face a big financial turmoil early next year. I also allege that “Kenya Mall massacre” was created by the Feds to justify a “shopping center shooting spree” in US. I had experience of “attempt murder in bank robbery” (see #402, 404, 561 562) .so I try to go shopping when bank closed – in holiday or in evening. California Market was a Chinese supermarket I used to go which located at Landess Ave cross with Morrill Ave. (2 in map) started from later last year, California market shrank gradually (only part of it was opened) so I had to turn on to the Sea Food City cross the street which supplies food for Philippines’. (1 in map). http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/Super%20market.PNG?1382297941 In later March this year, a news rattled me. A bank was robbed continuously in Season’s Market Place. It was the market where Sea Food City located. (see “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”) I didn’t notice there was a bank in that place. I asked people, they told me it might be on business started from last year. I found that US Bank is just next door to the supermarket. I also found it open to business on weekends too. I think all these were manipulated by the Feds. They arranged a bank for bank robbery shooting trap. To force me go there they shut down the other supermarket I used to go. It was lucky for me that I used to go there later on Sundays. US bank closes at 3 p.m. on Sunday. California Market closed in April, (a coincidence with April plot marked with Boston bombing), it remains unchanged until September. On Oct. 6, it reopened. It was a hurry up opening. I didn’t go inside. Kenya mall shooting just happened. Would there be another trap? 796. Kenya and Al Shabab are US puppets (10/28/2013)
Quote:
Kenya blames US, Israeli intelligence for no heads-up on Nairobi attack DEBKA file Special Report September 26, 2013 President Uhuru Kenyatta is quoted as blaming the United States and Israel, in conversation with his confidants, for the failure of their undercover agencies to prevent the large-scale terrorist attack launched on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi on Sept. 21, DEBKA file reports. He said he had counted on them for a heads-up to thwart an attack, instead of which both the Americans and Israelis were as much in the dark as his own security agencies. http://debka.com/article/23307/Kenya-blames-US-Israeli-intelligence-for-no-heads-up-on-Nairobi-attack
Why Kenya doesn't blame others such like U.N. or France or Russia? Obviously Kenya has sold its sovereignty to US and Israel already and let them to handle its security. He also couldn't imagine they would apply a false flag case on his country.
Quote:
James Norton 10/4/2013 On Monday, Al Shabab claimed via Twitter that three of the attackers were America-based, with two of them coming from Minnesota, whose Twin City area has one of the largest Somali communities in the United States, with more than 80,000 people. http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-police-actions-since-westgate-attack-raise-red-124327067.html
Quote:
Kenya identifies mall attackers, including American By Emma Lacey-Bordeaux, CNN , Mon October 7, 2013 (CNN) -- A spokesman for the Kenya Defense Forces has identified four terrorists who took part in the deadly Nairobi mall attack last month. They are: Khattab al-Kene, an American Somali; Abu Baara al-Sudani, from Sudan; Omar Nabhan, from Kenya; and a man identified only as Umayr. The four died when the part of the mall they were in collapsed, Maj. Emmanuel Chirchir said. http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/06/world/africa/kenya-mall-attack/index.html
Al Shabab and Kenya government, both are puppets work for US. The purpose of the mastermind was to justify a domestic terrorist shooting in US. That was why at the beginning both said Americans were involved and even gave the name. They worked to the plan their master given them. The similar case was the one in April – Boston Marathon bombing. Both were attempted to justify a big slaughter in public place – either a bombing or a shooting spree. The performers are Islamist – either it’s from Chechen or Somalia. The final goal is to eliminate Kat Sung.
iVillage Member
795. Debt ceiling crisis continues and shopping mall shooting (10/20/2013) It happens just as what I have said, the government maintains that big financial crisis – move it to three months later. The framework negotiated by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would fund the government through Jan. 15, 2014, and suspend the debt limit until Feb. 7, setting up another round of confrontations. Though both parties and Obama are criticized for playing politics and leave public interest alone, they don’t care. They just follow their master’s order. It means if the Feds succeeded in their next plot, the Americans will face a big financial turmoil early next year. I also allege that “Kenya Mall massacre” was created by the Feds to justify a “shopping center shooting spree” in US. I had experience of “attempt murder in bank robbery” (see #402, 404, 561 562) .so I try to go shopping when bank closed – in holiday or in evening. California Market was a Chinese supermarket I used to go which located at Landess Ave cross with Morrill Ave. (2 in map) started from later last year, California market shrank gradually (only part of it was opened) so I had to turn on to the Sea Food City cross the street which supplies food for Philippines’. (1 in map). http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/Super%20market.PNG?1382297941 In later March this year, a news rattled me. A bank was robbed continuously in Season’s Market Place. It was the market where Sea Food City located. (see “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”) I didn’t notice there was a bank in that place. I asked people, they told me it might be on business started from last year. I found that US Bank is just next door to the supermarket. I also found it open to business on weekends too. I think all these were manipulated by the Feds. They arranged a bank for bank robbery shooting trap. To force me go there they shut down the other supermarket I used to go. It was lucky for me that I used to go there later on Sundays. US bank closes at 3 p.m. on Sunday. California Market closed in April, (a coincidence with April plot marked with Boston bombing), it remains unchanged until September. On Oct. 6, it reopened. It was a hurry up opening. I didn’t go inside. Kenya mall shooting just happened. Would there be another trap? 796. Kenya and Al Shabab are US puppets (10/28/2013)
Quote:
Kenya blames US, Israeli intelligence for no heads-up on Nairobi attack DEBKA file Special Report September 26, 2013 President Uhuru Kenyatta is quoted as blaming the United States and Israel, in conversation with his confidants, for the failure of their undercover agencies to prevent the large-scale terrorist attack launched on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi on Sept. 21, DEBKA file reports. He said he had counted on them for a heads-up to thwart an attack, instead of which both the Americans and Israelis were as much in the dark as his own security agencies. http://debka.com/article/23307/Kenya-blames-US-Israeli-intelligence-for-no-heads-up-on-Nairobi-attack
Why Kenya doesn't blame others such like U.N. or France or Russia? Obviously Kenya has sold its sovereignty to US and Israel already and let them to handle its security. He also couldn't imagine they would apply a false flag case on his country.
Quote:
James Norton 10/4/2013 On Monday, Al Shabab claimed via Twitter that three of the attackers were America-based, with two of them coming from Minnesota, whose Twin City area has one of the largest Somali communities in the United States, with more than 80,000 people. http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-police-actions-since-westgate-attack-raise-red-124327067.html
Quote:
Kenya identifies mall attackers, including American By Emma Lacey-Bordeaux, CNN , Mon October 7, 2013 (CNN) -- A spokesman for the Kenya Defense Forces has identified four terrorists who took part in the deadly Nairobi mall attack last month. They are: Khattab al-Kene, an American Somali; Abu Baara al-Sudani, from Sudan; Omar Nabhan, from Kenya; and a man identified only as Umayr. The four died when the part of the mall they were in collapsed, Maj. Emmanuel Chirchir said. http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/06/world/africa/kenya-mall-attack/index.html
Al Shabab and Kenya government, both are puppets work for US. The purpose of the mastermind was to justify a domestic terrorist shooting in US. That was why at the beginning both said Americans were involved and even gave the name. They worked to the plan their master given them. The similar case was the one in April – Boston Marathon bombing. Both were attempted to justify a big slaughter in public place – either a bombing or a shooting spree. The performers are Islamist – either it’s from Chechen or Somalia. The final goal is to eliminate Kat Sung.