Do You Think Hillary Will Run in 2016?

iVillage Member
Do You Think Hillary Will Run in 2016?
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 12:53pm

Obama, Clinton pressed on 2016 in joint interview

Vice President Joe Biden has been the focus of renewed speculation about his 2016 presidential ambitions in recent days, but Clinton was the one who sat by the president’s side for his first post-inauguration interview. Biden’s potential candidacy was only touched on — as was the uncomfortable position Obama could find himself in if his vice president and secretary of state become political opponents.

Who do you think would be the better candidate?

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 11:45am

I think both would make good candidates. Do you think they would run against each other? I heard that Biden wouldn't run if Hillary did.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 11:48pm

Hopefully...her defeat will finally put an end to the ridiculously corrupt "Clinton machine."  And a Biden run would simply be a gaffe a day blooper reel that would make any Republican look like a Reaganesque Einstein.

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 2:16pm

I wouldn't be too sure about a defeat, and Biden would be entertaining.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 2:00am

Well, people don't elect Presidents because they're "entertaining"...especially when the source of that "entertainment" is incompetence. ; )  And while Hillary is entertaining in her own way, she'll be carrying Obama's abysmal record...8 years of high unemployment, non-growth, big government and high taxes which will turn the people away from the Democrats...she'll also have been "out of the public eye" for several years but stil being taken to task for her failed performance as Secretary of State and her culpability in the deaths of Americans in Benghazi and the subsequent cover-up.  You can just imagine Republicans replaying her famous "3 AM" ad and then pointing out that time and time again she didn't answer.