OBAMA TO SPEND 200 MILLION PER DAY ON VISIT TO INDIA- IMPEACHMENT PROCESS TO

iVillage Member
OBAMA TO SPEND 200 MILLION PER DAY ON VISIT TO INDIA- IMPEACHMENT PROCESS TO
Tue, 11-02-2010 - 8:01pm

iVillage Member
Why you constantly blame Fox News for everything is beyond me. If you even bothered to watch the network....which we all know you don't because you have stated so on many, many occasions....you would know that Bill O'Reilly called this story total bull.

Fox news didn't come out with this story....as much as I am sure you would like to believe it did....it came out of India and spread on the internet like wildfire.

People CAN separate fact from fiction....especially if they know where their news is coming from. Which apparently you don't.
iVillage Member

iVillage Member

iVillage Member

iVillage Member

iVillage Member

I don't think Obama has done anything that makes impeachment a reasonable action

iVillage Member
Thank you.
iVillage Member
Your welcome
iVillage Member
Oh, don't be ridiculous with the word spinning. I never said I believed it. I just said that the white house didn't do a very good job of squashing the rumor but just said it isn't true. They refused to give any number that it might be close to, like similar trips that other past Presidents took. As usual, the white house did a poor job, again.
iVillage Member
Actually, as other administrations have asserted, it is hard to estimate the exact costs because some of the costs are absorbed by the countries which they visit. NO White House has ever given exact figures.
Sandy