OBAMA TO SPEND 200 MILLION PER DAY ON VISIT TO INDIA- IMPEACHMENT PROCESS TO

iVillage Member
OBAMA TO SPEND 200 MILLION PER DAY ON VISIT TO INDIA- IMPEACHMENT PROCESS TO
Tue, 11-02-2010 - 8:01pm

Pages

iVillage Member
Presidents go where their voters are. For Democrats, that usually means the younger demographic (The Daily Show) and women (The View.) Just like Sarah Palin, Bob Dole, etc. appearing on Saturday Night Live to appeal to a younger demographic.
Sandy
iVillage Member

Obama travels the world apologizing for the United States and extolling the virtues of Islam to the tune of 200 million dollars a day while Americans lose their homes and jobs- and our seniors go without a cost of living wage increase in their social security.

He's recently approved the immigration of 15,000 more of these savages!

MUSLIMS CUT BODIES FOR FAITH ( commemorates Husayn, a grandson of Muhammad )

ISLAMIC fanatics are mutilating themselves at a British mosque in a bloody ceremony carried out only yards from a busy high street.

Shia Muslims use a five-bladed chain called a Zanjeer to whip their own backs and make cuts in their foreheads with razor blades in homage to their faith.

Bare-chested men were left bleeding heavily during the ritual known as Matam – self-flagellation – which a witness described as being “like a scene from a horror film”.

The Matam takes place during the annual Shia Ashura ceremony and commemorates the death of Husayn, a grandson of the prophet Muhammad. It is practised largely in Pakistan, Iran, Iraq and India as well as Yemen and Afghanistan but this is the first time it is known to have taken place in Britain.

Scotland Yard said it was aware of the annual Ashura event at the mosque but had no knowledge of the bloodletting which it said it had no power to ban...“If it is on private property and no offence is being committed this is not a matter for the police."

(Excerpt) Read more at express.co.uk ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ignorant bloodthirsty savages!

iVillage Member

texassssssssssssssssss...

iVillage Member

iVillage Member
It would just be nice to see Obama NOT on a "b" rated talk show. Sometimes it seems like he would rather be a reality TV star than the leader of the free world.

There is NO dignity for the leader of the free world to appear on the "John Stewart Show" or "The View".
iVillage Member
Every President has taken trips on the taxpayer ticket to support their parties. Does it matter exactly how they do it?
Sandy
iVillage Member
Nobody was asking for exact figures....just ball park figures. In fact, they have given those figures in the past to be around $5 million a day for similar trips to similar places.

FWIW, I have no problem with the President taking this trip. At least he's actually working for America on this trip and not wasting taxpayer money going on important shows like "The Daily Show" or "The View".....you know....things like that. We all know how much Obama LOVES to be on T.V.
iVillage Member
athena-goddess12 wrote:
Oh, don't be ridiculous with the word spinning. I never said I believed it. I just said that the white house didn't do a very good job of squashing the rumor but just said it isn't true. They refused to give any number that it might be close to, like similar trips that other past Presidents took. As usual, the white house did a poor job, again.
Do you talk to people face-to-face the same way you do on the board?
iVillage Member
Actually, as other administrations have asserted, it is hard to estimate the exact costs because some of the costs are absorbed by the countries which they visit. NO White House has ever given exact figures.
Sandy
iVillage Member
Oh, don't be ridiculous with the word spinning. I never said I believed it. I just said that the white house didn't do a very good job of squashing the rumor but just said it isn't true. They refused to give any number that it might be close to, like similar trips that other past Presidents took. As usual, the white house did a poor job, again.

Pages