Borrowed post to catch up with you all at the start of this short week!
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 05-28-2013 - 1:16pm|
1. How was your weekend?
2. What are you looking forward to this week?
3. What's on the menu for tonight?
So, I thought I'd borrow a post from another board leader. The questions aren't super serious, but hopefully will just get us all checked in at the start of this short work week. Hope you had a happy holiday weekend!
1. It was good :) I ran the Bolder Boulder 10K race yesterday and am a bit sore this morning.
2. I'm looking forwar to getting a new job. (Please keep your fingers crossed for me! Thanks!)
3. Jeremy and I are planning on having Italian sausage sandwiches with some of the spaghetti sauce I made yesterday. I need to buy some onions, though, since I plan on sauteeing onions and green peppers for the sandwiches, too.