5 Tips for Working From Home
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 06-07-2013 - 4:06pm|
Everyone thinks working from home is a piece of cake. Not so. Here are 5 tips to help you out:
1) Set as specific as you can hours.
2) Schedule! Some sort of planner will be your best friend! (And no, you don't need to spend a fortune.)
3) Set up a specific area, away from your high-traffic areas.
4) Get up and walk around a bit. (You're working from home, not in jail!)
5) Don't check work email/projects after hours (unless of course, your job requires it).
What would you add?