Hurt, Angry, Confused

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-16-2010
Hurt, Angry, Confused
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 1:44pm

I have posted this same story on another board, but was given a link to this one and I'm just hoping to get some more feedback from my peers. Thank you for reading

Avatar for winter2007
iVillage Member
Registered: 06-17-2006
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 2:27pm
I think you need to contact local women's shelter or child services or whatever agencies are out there - to finally get out of this bad relationship, get on your feet. You have moved from one relationship to another. You need to start standing on your feet, get financially independent and move on. You need to stop getting into relationships with such men. You need counseling as well. When he is at work, start making calls and take the steps to get on your feet and away from toxic relationships.
Avatar for queen_brat
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-26-2003
Mon, 01-09-2012 - 9:59pm

To me it sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. It does not matter why he is acting this way it is wrong and I agree with winter about getting away from it. I know it is scary but the longer you stay the longer your children see this, even if you think they are not they do, and the more damage it will do to them. I hate the damage that has been done to my children. Most of our fights

Image hosted by