it has been 4.5 years and the drama continues...sorry long need hugs!
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 08-16-2011 - 12:16am|
I have not been on in some time. I am fearful for what will happen this week and am coming for some advice and support. I apologize for not being on here more often to help out with others but I think of you often.
My DD is now 5 years old. She needs her tonsils/adenoids out. She has been to 4 doctors who all say the same thing that it should happen before Kindergarten which is next week. Her father has tried to block all of it. He thinks she will outgrow it even after countless strep/croup episdodes and pediatrician/allergist/ and 2 ENT surgeons telling him that is not the case in her situation and the surgery is medically necessary.
I scheduled the surgery as I have the Independent right to medical, dental, and surgical. Her father threatened the ENT with legal and so the surgeon told me sorry but unless we both consent he has to cancel the surgery. Her father will not consent to ANYTHING that i want or need just to spite me but that is a whole different story.
My Attorney got involved and sent the ENT a copy of the Decree and spoke to him on the phone. He asked the ENT if necessary and ENT stated yes my daughters health was his number one concern however he was concerned that her father would take him to court. My attorney stated legally it is my decision and if her father obstructed medical my attorney would take him