Find a Conversation
|Tue, 12-14-2010 - 10:11am|
Ok it's finally the time to get ready for the big move and I am waffling big time. Not on whether to go or not, just on the timing. My sister in law has a new baby boy and this will be his first christmas and she has asked me if I could wait til after christmas so we can all be together for one last christmas. I dont know what to do. I was already kind of leaning towards waiting and now I really am. It would give me a little more time to get things in order at the house as well as waiting would be good in that my girls would be out of school and it would give them an adjustment period. It would have to be the monday after christmas for it to work that way though. HMMMMM! I dont know what to do. Guess I need to really do some thinking and discuss it with my girls. Ugh I hate this!