Chat Thread for the week of 3/10

Community Leader
Chat Thread for the week of 3/10
Sun, 03-10-2013 - 4:13pm

Let's share life's ups, downs and all those in betweens!! 

Ready................Set.....................CHAT!!  Laughing

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sun, 03-10-2013 - 4:15pm

Wow, it has been one crazy weekend here.  DH's birthday was yesterday...so we have been celebrating him all weekend!  I think it is all catching up with me! 

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sun, 03-10-2013 - 4:16pm
The weather is absolutely gorgeous today! I love going outside and seeing all the daffodils and crocuses blooming!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sun, 03-10-2013 - 4:19pm
I am trying to get a garden plan going! My seed order came in, so now I need to get them started inside. Praying it goes well. I haven't had much success with the indoor plants lately!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-10-2013 - 10:44pm

HI!  BUSY!! I have two birthday parties this month. My dad is coming home next week from Thailand the kids dont know yet so, it will be a nice surprise for them.  The weather this weekend was GREAT we took the kids outside and just let them be kids and play in the mud and puddles. Iam helping out with Cassi's class they are all taking swimming lessons at the local YMCA for free. I just had a meeting at the church. They are planning a kids church for the special needs kids in the church. They have about 5 kids with all kinds of special needs its nice.  The kids want to have an Easter egg hunt this Easter but we still have snow in yard. So, we might have one in May when the snow is gone. We are glad that the taxes came both cars seem to be going in the garage again.

Community Leader
Mon, 03-11-2013 - 4:21pm
Hi Katie! You do have lots going on! Lots of good things too! So glad your Dad will be able to visit. The kids are going to be super excited! Yay for kids church and woohooo for tax $! I hope the snow melts so you can do an egg hunt!

Photobucket