Prayer Request

iVillage Member
Prayer Request
Sat, 10-04-2003 - 9:34pm
HI! I have a prayer request. As you all know I'm having a baby. And i'm having problems already. I already called the doctor up 3 times . And I'm nervous I go to the doctor on Tuesday. I have been seening some spotting the doctor said that I should rest but i'm nervous this is my first baby and everything is new to me so that didn't make me happy when she said that.

I just need prayer that everything will go already and that I will have piece of mind. I could some advice on how to relax. My hubby is doing a great job. Thanks I will keep you updated on what happens.

Thanks

SHOE
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-05-2003 - 8:26pm

Shoe,

{{{{HUGS}}}} I'm sorry you are going through this Honey. I know its scary, but its a good chance it could be nothing. I had some bleeding with my son when I was around 4 1/2 months along. I just took it easy for a about two weeks, and then I was golden. Just lay down, or recline and put your feet up. Drink lots of water, its good for you and the baby.

"I know my plans for you"declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you,  and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-10-2003 - 9:57am

Shoe,

I had cramping during my pregnancy and it finally passed around 3-4 months.