NEXT Healthy Me Thread will be January 2013

iVillage Member
NEXT Healthy Me Thread will be January 2013
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 1:28pm

The next SB Healthy Me Thread will be posted after the New Year....

Until then
 have a nice rest,
get out and walk in the fresh air
  watch your portions
enjoy some goodies but don't overdo.  
;O)

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year  

(of course if you want to talk, then just start a thread, thank you)

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 2:22pm

Thanks Donna!  Congrats on having reached your goal weight!!  I'm sure it won't be long before you'll lose those extra holiday pounds>  Have no idea what my weight is right now, but last I checked was only up a few pounds from my pre-holiday weight.  Not only would I like to lose those few pounds but a few more as well.  Will step on the scale soon to see how much it really is that I would like to lose.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Gail..So good to see you!! Yes, do please come back!! Accountability and support is so important I think!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-01-2013 - 11:20pm

Have been toying with the idea of trying to show up here on a more regular basis again.  Could surley use the support and accountability of getting back on track with a healthier and fitter me.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Teri...Smart decision you've made to be here regularly!! We find it really does help to be accountable to each other, give and receive support and get and give tips!

Yesterday was our niece's wedding with LOTS of foods, both catered and then later on homemade. Yikes!! I did eat too!! Hopefully January will be a lighter month with lots less food outings to go to as I'm struggling with getting back on track. It was good that I reached my weightloss goal on Dec. 18th, but bad timing reaching it just before Cmas week with food outings for us to go to almost every day!! Yikes again!! I've gained about 10 pounds back!! Embarassed Now..the party's over. Frown I can do it.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-30-2012 - 11:40am

I am planning to be a regular part of the new year Healthy Me posts.  I figure if I commit here in public I may be better about sticking to it!  It's almost time - gotta get my head in the right place and soon.!

Teri

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-26-2012 - 3:01pm

Oh, girl, do I ever need a new Healthy Me thread!! I told dh this morning that all the junky foods need to be eaten today! This will be a day of enjoy as many bad for us foods as we'd like for tomorrow all the junk left over will be put down the disposal or in the trash!! Enough is Enough!!! We'll have the two youngest grandloves here tomorrow and maybe my two oldest also, so I'll be running around tending to and playing with them. The treadmill is going to be cranked up again too!! Gallons of water and boring diet foods should get me on my way!! Hope the rest of you have been doing better than I have!! Happy Healthy New Year 2013!!

Photobucket