Now's the time: 2012 Health Plan

iVillage Member
Now's the time: 2012 Health Plan
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 4:17pm

Holidays are over so let's bite the bullet and admit it

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 4:19am
Hi Ann, I just visited your blog, and of course as always enjoyed it. You have a talent for writing , easy going and fun to read. Keep at it , it will get easier as you write daily (Daley) ;O) Thanks for the link again and thanks for making a looking inside your mind thread, that will be fun for all of us.
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-04-2012 - 9:38am
twig04 wrote:
That's a grandious plan Ann.
5 lbs a month is a huge loss Ann, so if you keep that up that will be SUPER. I agree with you about gettting discouraged,, so don't. Just remember, any weight loss is a good weight loss, be it 10 lbs or 2,, it's still a loss. Yes, I'll try for 5, but I'll be happy with any loss.

another thing you could do for brain jogging is continue to write in your blog,, or do you do that still? I liked reading it,,, but have lost the link . I don't write in it very often. I always intend to, but forget or something comes up and I postpone doing it. The link is http://ann-rwd.blogspot.com/

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 11:11pm
Looks like you got things figured out and a good plan, Ann!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 11:09pm
Thanks Hilary. Now I just have to remember what what goals and plans are................maybe I should write them down on a little notepad. lol

Getting back into using fitday has opened my eyes to just how much carbs I was really getting with the sugar I was putting in my tea. Now most of the time its little to no sugar in my tea.

Day has gone well. Hope you get over your cold soon and that Danny is continuing well in his recovery.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 11:05pm
Keeping things in perspective and coping skills is something we all could use. I hope you find whatever coping skills you need along with your "MAGIC BULLET."

You'll do just fine, Hilary, I have confidence in you!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 4:11pm
That's a grandious plan Ann.
5 lbs a month is a huge loss Ann, so if you keep that up that will be SUPER. I agree with you about gettting discouraged,, so don't. Just remember, any weight loss is a good weight loss, be it 10 lbs or 2,, it's still a loss.

another thing you could do for brain jogging is continue to write in your blog,, or do you do that still? I liked reading it,,, but have lost the link .

I agree with what you said about self being. We have to accept who we are and not be sad that we are not what we think we want to be.... perhaps if we bacame that person we wouldn't really like them after all. ;O) I have to remember that as well.,thank you for mentioning it.
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 4:04pm
WEll I don't go no fat, that is pretty difficult to do. I do no fat as much as possible, but mainly low fat in dairy products. I don't eat red meat and that helps me immensely. Did you ever try to omit red meat from your diet? (I know, shut up Suzan,,,, LOL)
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 4:03pm
Hilary, you are soooo right. One other thing I plan to do (come February) is not sit so long on the computer. Not good for a thing. LOL
Your psp lessons are great for brain jogging for sure though. Jut remember to sit back during them a bit and roll the shoulders etc.
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 3:36pm

1. I would like to propose that we take this week to analyze what we each want /need to do to get back on track with our Healthy Me Plans.