SB Healthy Me: April 16th -22nd

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
SB Healthy Me: April 16th -22nd
29
Sun, 04-15-2012 - 2:59pm




SB HEALTHY ME: April 16th - April 22nd



Please share the things you did to work towards a *healthier* and therefore *happier* you!

Exercise: Any exercise whether it was walking, housework, going to the gym, gardening! All activity counts.

Healthy diet choices: You made, or didn't make!

Water: Did you drink enough?

Diet Plan if applicable: For those going to TOPS, Weight Watchers or similar we would really like to know how you are going.

Smiles and Hugs: Give and Get?

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-09-2003
Sun, 04-15-2012 - 7:18pm

Monday morning for me and I thought .. oh no, gotta beat Gail to lose 8lbs!

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 10:10am
Hope your dr report is better than it has been in the past few months,,
Now where did you get the idea that pounds come off faster if you exercise... ? Silly girl! LOL
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 11:29am
Egads you started without me! lol Down a pound already!? YAY!

Guess this means its time for me to kick things into high gear (if I can find it, lol)

Hope the doctor visit goes well! Keep up the great job on being fit and healthy!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-04-2007
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 9:06pm

Well, I got exercise--my arms are telling on me today (lol)! I got out the loppers yesterday and trimmed branches and undergrowth on a 50-foot section along the driveway for about 2 hours. Got too hot and had to go inside until it cooled down around 6 p.m. then I went back outside and picked up the debris--had to be done so customers could get down the drive today.

Unfortunately, I was not a happy camper when I got on the scale this morning--I've gained almost 4 lbs! Now I'm back to square one again with 7-10 lbs to lose!

I thought I was doing good on the eating, but obviously not. I'm drinking lots of water as usual. I'm walking more. I feel like a stuffed pig (lol) and it's back to the fat jeans again!

Michelle/mica_ga


Kindness is more important than wisdom,

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 11:07pm
mica_ga wrote:

Well, I got exercise--my arms are telling on me today (lol)! I got out the loppers yesterday and trimmed branches and undergrowth on a 50-foot section along the driveway for about 2 hours. Got too hot and had to go inside until it cooled down around 6 p.m. then I went back outside and picked up the debris--had to be done so customers could get down the drive today.

Unfortunately, I was not a happy camper when I got on the scale this morning--I've gained almost 4 lbs! Now I'm back to square one again with 7-10 lbs to lose!

I thought I was doing good on the eating, but obviously not. I'm drinking lots of water as usual. I'm walking more. I feel like a stuffed pig (lol) and it's back to the fat jeans again!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 7:27am
Time for me to be more watchful of what I eat. Have maintained again, better than a gain I know. Doing good with water/tea, exercise and giving/getting plenty of smiles and hugs

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 8:59am
Don't get discouraged Michelle (())
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 9:00am
HI Gail, just keep at it ;O)
iVillage Member
Registered: 07-04-2007
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 9:47pm
hisstorm77 wrote:
mica_ga wrote:

Well, I got exercise--my arms are telling on me today (lol)! I got out the loppers yesterday and trimmed branches and undergrowth on a 50-foot section along the driveway for about 2 hours. Got too hot and had to go inside until it cooled down around 6 p.m. then I went back outside and picked up the debris--had to be done so customers could get down the drive today.

Unfortunately, I was not a happy camper when I got on the scale this morning--I've gained almost 4 lbs! Now I'm back to square one again with 7-10 lbs to lose!

I thought I was doing good on the eating, but obviously not. I'm drinking lots of water as usual. I'm walking more. I feel like a stuffed pig (lol) and it's back to the fat jeans again!

Michelle/mica_ga


Kindness is more important than wisdom,

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-04-2007
Tue, 04-17-2012 - 9:54pm
hisstorm77 wrote:
Time for me to be more watchful of what I eat. Have maintained again, better than a gain I know. Doing good with water/tea, exercise and giving/getting plenty of smiles and hugsCongrats on maintaining, Gail. I just had someone ask me if I keep a food journal--I never have but I'm thinking about starting one. A good way to watch and I sure need watching (lol)!

Michelle/mica_ga


Kindness is more important than wisdom,

Pages