SB Healthy Me: Nov 14th - Nov 20th

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
SB Healthy Me: Nov 14th - Nov 20th
70
Sun, 11-13-2011 - 5:14am
Good Luck! Post your results!



SB HEALTHY ME: Nov 14th - Nov 20th

Please share the things you did
to work towards a *healthier*
and
therefore *happier* you!

Exercise: Any exercise whether it was walking, housework, going to the gym, gardening! All activity counts.

Healthy diet choices: You made, or didn't make!

Water: Did you drink enough?

Diet Plan if applicable: For those going to TOPS, Weight Watchers or similar we would really like to know how you are going.

Smiles and Hugs: Give and Get?

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Sat, 11-19-2011 - 12:05pm

Well at least you're honest about it....

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Sat, 11-19-2011 - 3:30pm

Thanks Suzan its great having you ladies to cheer me on.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 1:29pm
Yes that's what we're here for, to help each other keep going. Actually Gail, if we were all so great at sports and dieting we wouldn't need any boards to keep us going, but we're not really all that dedicated so need a little extra boost to keep us going. I personally think it helps having to confess what we've been doing, the good an dthe not so good. Kind of like a journal to keep track.

I'm really glad your gastritis is again under control and that you can start to try and add other foods... just be careful and wait a few days after adding something new to the diet, as you well know it can go haywire at any time. (()) BTDT not fun
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 1:43pm

Yes, it is helpful to have support and accountability and to know that others have their no so good days also.

Thanks!

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 11:40pm
hisstorm77 wrote:

Yes, it is helpful to have support and accountability and to know that others have their no so good days also.

Thanks!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 7:52am
neverstopping wrote:
hisstorm77 wrote:

Yes, it is helpful to have support and accountability and to know that others have their no so good days also.

Thanks!

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 10:50am

Awww..geez..Gail..how awful on those medications!! I know it's hard to accept not eating some favorite foods, but we just have to if we want to feel well. Sucks, but it is what it is! Believe me, I know!! I'm thankful I don't have the gastro problems you have, but we all have our stuff to have to deal with. Darn it!! :(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 11:45am
neverstopping wrote:

Awww..geez..Gail..how awful on those medications!! I know it's hard to accept not eating some favorite foods, but we just have to if we want to feel well. Sucks, but it is what it is! Believe me, I know!! I'm thankful I don't have the gastro problems you have, but we all have our stuff to have to deal with. Darn it!! :(

Yep, it is what it is and sometimes its difficult to deal with, but I just generally go on with it and try to count my blessings.

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 1:17pm
hisstorm77 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Awww..geez..Gail..how awful on those medications!! I know it's hard to accept not eating some favorite foods, but we just have to if we want to feel well. Sucks, but it is what it is! Believe me, I know!! I'm thankful I don't have the gastro problems you have, but we all have our stuff to have to deal with. Darn it!! :(

Yep, it is what it is and sometimes its difficult to deal with, but I just generally go on with it and try to count my blessings.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 5:30pm
I like your positive attitude too!

Photobucket

Pages