SB Healthy Me: Nov 21-Nov 27th

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
SB Healthy Me: Nov 21-Nov 27th
41
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 1:44pm
Good Luck! Post your results!



SB HEALTHY ME: Nov 21st - Nov 27th

Please share the things you did
to work towards a *healthier*
and
therefore *happier* you!

Exercise: Any exercise whether it was walking, housework, going to the gym, gardening! All activity counts.

Healthy diet choices: You made, or didn't make!

Water: Did you drink enough?

Diet Plan if applicable: For those going to TOPS, Weight Watchers or similar we would really like to know how you are going.

Smiles and Hugs: Give and Get?

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-09-2003
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 2:17pm

You ladies did well last week.

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 4:16pm

Darling picture of Taylor!

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sun, 11-20-2011 - 11:47pm

Hilary, what a beautiful child!! Love that hair color too!!

Yea, a new week, a Thanksgiving Dinner X's 2 week for me!!! Groannnn!!!! I've been doing so well and I do not want 2 dinners to screw this up for me!!! I'm psyching myself up for it!! ::sigh::

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 2:42am

Tay is adorable to say the least,, she looks very sweet in that pink striped sweater! (I can't wait to be buying baby clothes)

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 2:46am

Hi Donna,

I know you will do well this week with the 2 dinners.

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 2:52am
I wish you all success this week with your Healthy Me program. I think we are all doing well, being honest about our regressions and sharing our victories. What I've noticed is: we are all "AWARE" of what we're doing or not doing and honestly , that is half the battle.

Have fun this week: continue walking, watch your portions, drink your water & tea, and be sure to take some me time!
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 9:06am
twig04 wrote:
I wish you all success this week with your Healthy Me program. I think we are all doing well, being honest about our regressions and sharing our victories. What I've noticed is: we are all "AWARE" of what we're doing or not doing and honestly , that is half the battle.

Have fun this week: continue walking, watch your portions, drink your water & tea, and be sure to take some me time!

Thanks!

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 10:56am
twig04 wrote:

Hi Donna,

I know you will do well this week with the 2 dinners.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 11:47am
Suzan's Monday:
lots of running around up and down the stairs doing laundry and watched my portions , drank my water, dinner is chicken stew and rice , it's pretty lean cuisine tonight. We're eating in front of the TV as this is the night Charlie Sheen dies on 2 1/2 men and Ashton takes over... so dil/ds are comnig over to watch it together with us, hence the chicken stew... not that they will eat any of it. LOL
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 1:19pm
twig04 wrote:
Suzan's Monday:
lots of running around up and down the stairs doing laundry and watched my portions , drank my water, dinner is chicken stew and rice , it's pretty lean cuisine tonight. We're eating in front of the TV as this is the night Charlie Sheen dies on 2 1/2 men and Ashton takes over... so dil/ds are comnig over to watch it together with us, hence the chicken stew... not that they will eat any of it. LOL

Why won't they eat any of it? Do they know they're coming for dinner?

Sounds like a fun family night!

Photobucket

Pages