Snacking at night?

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Snacking at night?
27
Sat, 11-12-2011 - 6:37am

Do you?
Is it excessive?
Do you want to do something about it?

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 5:35am
ah, yes I'd need a snack later on also.. we're just sitting down to drink our 5 o'clock tea at that time....
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-20-2001
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 5:39am
I love roiboos tea but flavored is the best for me. I also have to add a tad bit of sugar to it.
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 7:34am
hisstorm77 wrote:

The red tea?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 7:36am
twig04 wrote:
ah, yes I'd need a snack later on also.. we're just sitting down to drink our 5 o'clock tea at that time....

Tea and a snack, yep I feel the need sometimes for a snack wikth my tea. ; >)

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 10:27am
twig04 wrote:
I love roiboos tea but flavored is the best for me. I also have to add a tad bit of sugar to it.

You loved rooibos tea?? I tried adding sweetner, but it still tasted just awful to me. It made me scrunch up my face it was so bad!! lol!! It is loaded with antioxidents, though, so if you can take it, that would be a good thing.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-09-2003
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 1:43pm
twig04 wrote:
iVillage Member
Registered: 12-09-2003
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 1:47pm
neverstopping wrote:

Pages