iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 1:55pm
twig04 wrote:

Oh Donna,

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 2:41pm
wolfiesrule wrote:

Donna is this the step son that has just lost his daughter? I will surely be praying for all these people that are going to be out of jobs.. That is alot of people. I just found out last night that a friend from etsy said her hubs job doesn't look good. He works for Kodak and they filed for Chpt 11 bankrupcy yesterday.

You are going to love Breaking Dawn. It is for sure the best one so far!!!

Yes, he is my only stepson and the one who just lost his daughter. He did not need added stress!! He will be okay, though, and has lots of support. Thank you for your prayers for all of those involved in Boeing's closing.

Hopefully Kodak can fix their financial problems and not have to close. I hope your friend's husband doesn't lose his job too.

I know we'll love BD, looking forward to it!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 2:46pm
upanddownunder wrote:

It is so sad reading about the Boeing plant.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 2:47pm
upanddownunder wrote:
grammyellen wrote:

wahoo - i feel almost normal again.

whine - my voice is still not great.

This is good to read Ellen!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 6:44pm
grammyellen wrote:

this is the first trip in forever that i have been packed in advance. just have a few things to put in sunday morning and i am out the door. lol

Already packed in advance? That is something that I'm sure I'll never experience..LOL!!

Glad you're feeling better!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 11:34pm
twig04 wrote:
My wahoo: (shhhhhhhhhh) diva is eating again "with gusto". I bought diva a new coat yesterday, it's plaid. Getting my hair cut this afternoon but not as short as I usually do.

My whine: diva will be going home Thursday evening. I've enjoyed having her here, so will focus on that time. I'm coming down with a cold, but fighting it off with extra fruits and vits.

Yay...The Diva Eats!!!! Good girl Coffee!!! I'm so sure she needed another coat too..lol!!

Hope you liked your haircut. I really like my current hairdresser a LOT!! This is the third or fourth time that she's cut my hair and I love the style!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 11:37pm
bunny41 wrote:

Good Morning !!!

My 1st whine of 2012....my sil & my bil both had to put thier dogs down the last 3 days....sooo sad ! Bil's dog (an American Bulldog..big) should really have been put down during the summer..his hips were gone.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 11:42pm
sportymom14 wrote:

My WHINE.....

BBBRRRRRRR.......is it vere CCCOOOLLLDDDDD outside!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 11:48pm
wordyone wrote:

Whine: Nothing much. I have a little nagging cough. Partly from the last of the cold I had, I think, and maybe some from my

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 11:51pm
twig04 wrote:
More wahoooos: I liked my haircut (phew) , tried something new this time so I'll let you all know in a week or so if I still like it and if it's still easy to do. LOL
Oh, good, glad you liked your haircut!! So now we both have haircuts that we like!! Makes for a happier us!! :)

another wahooo: I got most of the drawers and cupboards in my kitchen all straightened out and wiped down and lots of "stuff" purged. I feel good ta da da da da da da da , as I knew that would da.... LOL
I thought you said you have a cold coming on!! Why aren't you resting?!! Ohhh..what am I gonna do with you missy?!! lol

Photobucket