iVillage Member
First Whines & Wahoos of 2012
Wed, 01-04-2012 - 6:19am

mis11.gif

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 12:03pm

HI D!

Well diva ate, then didn't and then didn't , and then ds came home and she ate after his serving her various versions of the old food and new food .

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 12:08pm

another wahooo: I got most of the drawers and cupboards in my kitchen all straightened out and wiped down and lots of "stuff" purged. I feel good ta da da da da da da da , as I knew that would da.... LOL

I thought you said you have a cold coming on!! Why aren't you resting?!! Ohhh..what am I gonna do with you missy?!! lol

I'm resting my mind,,,

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 12:13pm

my whine for today is it's only friday. hurry up sunday!!!!

my wahoo for today is we are going out to eat with friends tonight and then over to see melissa and family before i leave.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 12:14pm
neverstopping wrote:
wolfiesrule wrote:

Donna is this the step son that has just lost his daughter? I will surely be praying for all these people that are going to be out of jobs.. That is alot of people. I just found out last night that a friend from etsy said her hubs job doesn't look good. He works for Kodak and they filed for Chpt 11 bankrupcy yesterday.

You are going to love Breaking Dawn. It is for sure the best one so far!!!

Yes, he is my only stepson and the one who just lost his daughter. He did not need added stress!! He will be okay, though, and has lots of support. Thank you for your prayers for all of those involved in Boeing's closing.

Hopefully Kodak can fix their financial problems and not have to close. I hope your friend's husband doesn't lose his job too.

I know we'll love BD, looking forward to it!!

Donna that is awful. Poor guy..I still send prayers up for him.

Yep BD is good. I went back and watched the first Twilight and thought gosh this is so cheesy compared to BD!!

Are you ready for Dark Shadows to come out???? I am...WOOT!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 12:16pm
grammyellen wrote:
upanddownunder wrote:
grammyellen wrote:

wahoo - i feel almost normal again.

whine - my voice is still not great.

This is good to read Ellen!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 1:16pm
wolfiesrule wrote:
grammyellen wrote:
upanddownunder wrote:
grammyellen wrote:

wahoo - i feel almost normal again.

whine - my voice is still not great.

This is good to read Ellen!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 5:18pm
twig04 wrote:

HI D!

Well diva ate, then didn't and then didn't , and then ds came home and she ate after his serving her various versions of the old food and new food .

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 5:21pm
twig04 wrote:

another wahooo: I got most of the drawers and cupboards in my kitchen all straightened out and wiped down and lots of "stuff" purged. I feel good ta da da da da da da da , as I knew that would da.... LOL

I thought you said you have a cold coming on!! Why aren't you resting?!! Ohhh..what am I gonna do with you missy?!! lol

I'm resting my mind,,,

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-06-2012 - 5:48pm
wolfiesrule wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
wolfiesrule wrote:

Donna is this the step son that has just lost his daughter? I will surely be praying for all these people that are going to be out of jobs.. That is alot of people. I just found out last night that a friend from etsy said her hubs job doesn't look good. He works for Kodak and they filed for Chpt 11 bankrupcy yesterday.

You are going to love Breaking Dawn. It is for sure the best one so far!!!

Yes, he is my only stepson and the one who just lost his daughter. He did not need added stress!! He will be okay, though, and has lots of support. Thank you for your prayers for all of those involved in Boeing's closing.

Hopefully Kodak can fix their financial problems and not have to close. I hope your friend's husband doesn't lose his job too.

I know we'll love BD, looking forward to it!!

Donna that is awful. Poor guy..I still send prayers up for him.

Yep BD is good. I went back and watched the first Twilight and thought gosh this is so cheesy compared to BD!!

Are you ready for Dark Shadows to come out???? I am...WOOT!!

Thank you Bobbye, but I really do have strong positive feelings that this closing of the Boeing plant is going to be a door opening to better opportunities for my stepson!! They may even transfer him to the Oklahoma City plant and that would be a good move. It's only a 2½ hour drive from here too! At any rate, he probably won't know anything until next year. This morning we went to Sierra's cremation interment and then out to breakfast with stepson and his girlfriend. He's doing well, has his moments; but continues to heal with the support of his gf, whom we like a lot too.

Breaking Dawn was FANTASTIC!!!! Wow, what a great movie!! You are right, too, in that this one was of much better quality than the others. OMG..if that really was the body laying there of actor Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan, she had to lose a scary anorexic looking amount of weight!! Then when she became the "new" Bella, it was an amazing process, very well done and she looked beautiful!! Your Billy Black was lookin' really good too!! Everyone was looking better except that they still put too much lipstick on the men. I so do not like that they do that to male actors!! They do it to tv actors too, the men's lips are more red or pink than the womens, looks silly and it's distracting to me too!!

Oh, yes, I am so ready for Dark Shadown to come out!! May 11th!! Check this list out, JD's salaries for each of these movies! Why..oh..why did I decide to become a hairdresser? I should have become a movie star!!! LOL

Salary The Rum Diary

Photobucket

Pages