Jan 11,12,13 Weekend Plans

iVillage Member
Jan 11,12,13 Weekend Plans
Fri, 01-11-2013 - 4:07am

Hi Everyone,

Seems like the boards are up and moving again.... I've missed you all ;O)

Anyone have plans this weekend? 

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-11-2013 - 12:26pm

Too bad U could not find a thing for yourself.... well the weekend is still young.....    and anyway, just the fact that you are in FLA is good enough LOL

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-11-2013 - 12:24pm

Hi there Ma...

Nice to see you again....  have fun at dinner with your friends, what a nice way start the weekend.   What will you be having,,,, Italian, Asian, burgers, steaks?    Gee, I'm a curious type of gal aren't I?   

;O)

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-11-2013 - 9:24am

Suzan: That's pretty good news about your neck. I've never heard of an excess of B6, but it sounds like it will be easier to fix than a neck problem. But of course, everything takes time. I hate waiting for relief from something too. No patience, lol!  Walking on pillows sounds tough! I think I'd have a problem walking on pillows! Take care when you do it!

How sweet you got to give Mikie a bath! I love giving Riley a bath, or even watching Colleen give her a bath. She too loves the water and will stay in the tub till the water gets cold, lol!

You can have the snow - here we're having a "January thaw"! It's going to be 50 degrees today! Tee shirt weather, LOL! It's been raining on and off, too and that's really taking down the piles of snow we had!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-11-2013 - 9:15am

Hi Suzan! Good to see you here! I don't know about the boards moving again, it took me two tries to get in, but at least it wasn't 10 like it was yesterday!

Today I have to do some grocery shopping and a little cleaning up around here. And I SHOULD get a flu shot. I was going to yesterday, but the line at the pharmacy was really long, so I decided to try today. Maybe at a different pharmacy. 

Tomorrow Colleen, Riley and maybe Brian will be here. Colleen got a new (to her) car and wants to show it to us. It's a 2008 Saturn Vue and has much more room than her little Sunfire had! I don't know what we'll do, but I know I'll have a nice time! Well, I know what Tom will do - he'll have to pull C's car into the garage and go over every inch of the engine, then look at the underside and whatever else he can think of to look at. Not because he'll think anything is wrong, just because it's what he does with new cars - anyone's new car, LOL!

Sunday will be fairly normal. C, B, & R will go home - if Tom has gotten his head out from under the hood of the car by then, lol, and we'll just hang around here after they leave. As usual.