Surgery has been postponed......
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 12-02-2011 - 3:11pm|
I was almost to the hospital when my stepson texted that Sierra's doctor postponed her surgery until maybe Sunday or Monday. He wants to watch her pressures a bit longer. I know this is the best decision and am thankful that he is so protective of Sierra and not rushing this...but....well, you know.
And so we wait.
Goodness, she is such a strong little girl!! God's hands are on her always keeping her safe. So thankful!!
Thank you everyone for continued prayers and concerns, so appreciated!!