Find a Conversation
|Tue, 11-29-2011 - 12:14am|
It feels like it's been a long time since I've been able to sit here for hours gabbing away with you gals!! It will be awhile yet as we'll be continuing to spend our days at the hospital.
We will see a neurologist tomorrow to see if John's symptoms are a side effect from a new drug he's been taking for a few months. Then Wednesday we'll see his family doctor. The appointment with the ENT is the 9th and I'm waiting for them to call me and say they've found one sooner. We'd also like to see a vacular doc to check his carotids, will get that set up when we see his family doc. He's not feeling great today, but no more bad spells so far.
About our granddaughter...It's a better day today. They put in a cranial shunt early this morning and the cranial fluid has been reduced to a good level. Some other problems have been resolved now too. If all stays level for 24 hours, they will do the surgery that will fuse her head to her neck. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow. Still very very scary!!
Continued prayers are very much appreciated..thank you so much!!
I did read your replies to my other thead about this, but I am so tired I can't type much more. Thank you so much for your wonderful support, it means so much!!