iVillage Member
Welcome 2012
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 3:32am

New

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: twig04
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 3:55am
Just passing by to say "Goodnight and Happy New Year!" All those sentiments right backatchya Suzan. New Year's Day is over for me and I plan on an early night. Not quite 8 p.m. and going up to read. We had my parents over for lunch today .. kinda nice. I missed both my guys and ddils and Tay and Oli today but got to talk with them on Skype. I was hoping Oli and his parents would visit but they headed down to the beach and spent the day with Tay and her parents. It is so nice that they all get along. It was a perfect Sydney Summer day and the beaches were packed. Tay enjoyed playing in the beach tent we gave her for Christmas and when she skyped tonight she could hardly keep her eyes open! Tomorrow for me starts the new year. I am looking forward to getting my fitness back and losing a few pounds. Hey, aren't we all! Goodnight you lot .. have a nice New Year's Day .. mine was! Cheers!
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 8:20am
Thank you, Suzan and back at ya!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 8:21am
upanddownunder wrote:
Just passing by to say "Goodnight and Happy New Year!" All those sentiments right backatchya Suzan. New Year's Day is over for me and I plan on an early night. Not quite 8 p.m. and going up to read. We had my parents over for lunch today .. kinda nice. I missed both my guys and ddils and Tay and Oli today but got to talk with them on Skype. I was hoping Oli and his parents would visit but they headed down to the beach and spent the day with Tay and her parents. It is so nice that they all get along. It was a perfect Sydney Summer day and the beaches were packed. Tay enjoyed playing in the beach tent we gave her for Christmas and when she skyped tonight she could hardly keep her eyes open! Tomorrow for me starts the new year. I am looking forward to getting my fitness back and losing a few pounds. Hey, aren't we all! Goodnight you lot .. have a nice New Year's Day .. mine was! Cheers!

How wonderful to hear that everyone had such a nice start to the New Year!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 8:27am

Happy New Year, Ladies!

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 8:27am

Thank You Suzan !!!

Wishing you & your family the best of Health..Wealth ..& Happiness

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 9:09am

Happy New Year to all!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 9:19am
Thanks Suzan! Happy New Year to all the ladies who play in the Sand Box!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-01-2012 - 10:01am

Thank you, Suzan. I wish the same for you, and for everyone here!