What are you looking forward to in 2013 - From Twig

iVillage Member
What are you looking forward to in 2013 - From Twig
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 6:02pm

So what resolutions do you have for the New Year?

What are you looking forward to?

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 6:15pm

I don't make resolutions.  I just break them and feel bad. So I have hopes.  Mostly I hope to keep what health I have, hope it improves, hope I can find the will to lose some weight, hope I get to see a lot of my granddaughter . . . stuff like that.

I'm looking forward to a couple reunions this year.  One small one, conisting of my siblings and our cousins and their families, and another really big one of my dh's side of the family that will be held in Vermont.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 8:50pm

I can't think of anything that I need to resolve for 2012 was a good year with goals met.

I set goals throughout every year. One of this year's important ones is to continue to maintain the large weightloss that I achieved last year.

I'm looking forward to all of the fun events, outings, family happenings and so forth that the year will bring!! Also looking forward to whatever home decorating changes I get done, books I read, movies and shows we'll see, places we'll go and things we'll do. 

I look at goals as a work in progress. It's nice when they are finished, but just getting into them is progress. Adding to this years list is to begin clearing unwanted stuff out of our basement storage and seeing how far we can get with it. It's going to be another good year!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 10:12pm

Lots of goals & will do my best,
Looking forward to our trip to Orlando this week for a few days :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 8:40am

No resolutions....just a goal or is it a resolution...lol...of working on weight loss....and more exercise....didn't gain over the holidays...in fact lost maybe 3 pounds... :)  It is a start!

Looking forward to....more travel, spending time with grandkids....new grandchild on the way...:)  

Pleased with how the new year is starting...Have my folks moved into memory care for mom....and dad is with her and can get assisted living services...yea!!! Such a relief...gives me peace of mind...that they have meals, and care....and people around....and gives me freedom to travel...and have a life....

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-08-2013 - 11:26am

No resoulutions here either.  Just looking forward to each day the Lord blesses me with and trying to do my best each day in all things.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-08-2013 - 8:33pm

I was never one to make a resolution. Just always thinking a New Year...a New Start! 

I need less stress and more Peace around me. If I could just keep positive with all the negative stuff going on around me...I am hoping some  of it will rub off on others! People who come into my work for help are REALLLY trying my patience on this one ....LOL. I just can't take the  mean, hateful, rude people anymore. Answering them softly with a "sweet" smile gets them everytime...KWIM???

I need to be  organized..mostly! I really need to do a better job at this.Then I will feel less stressed at home!

My goals this year are to stay healthy, get my new house( still waiting) ,maybe a new position with better pay at work- fulltime would be nice but a stretch...lol. oh yes...quit the store.tired of working 2 jobs!

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 8:25pm

I love all these goals!

I definitely will be doing the weight loss, more exercise and also the "less stress and more peace" ...that is just wonderful! No More Drama! One can wish :D