Whines & Wahhoooos 2013

iVillage Member
Whines & Wahhoooos 2013
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 5:52am

any whines, any wahoos?

my whine: tried attaching from photbucket,,,, nada, zip, nothing just another thread without a graphic.

my wahooo:  at least I found my photobucket and it's still working. 
Dh helped me take down the tree yesterday, so LR is clear until next Dec 20.  YEA!!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 11:32am

Whines ..

The boards are getting worse .. lost track how many times I had to log in ::sigh::

Woohoos..
Off to florida next Wednesday for a few days & can't wait :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 12:10pm

Whines - I think iVillage is trying to drive members away! It took me to some newsletter sign up page twice today before I finally could sign in. And the only way I can have a siggie is by going through cgispy. IV won't ever let me make one through them, I guess. 

Whoo hoos - I finally, with dh's help, jumped through all the hoops it took to get my blu-ray player to work with Netflix and signed up for streaming only. I won't get new releases, but I'm amazed at how many full series I can get! Breaking Bad, Supernatural, and ALL the Star Trek series! ALL of them - ALL the years! Voyager and Deep Space Nine (which you never see on tv reruns)! I'm in Trekkie heaven, lol.  And there are movies I couldn't get on dvd that I can get on streaming content! I think I'll like this - as soon as I get used to it a bit more, lol. And, as for new releases, for the money I saved dropping the dvd service, I can get several movies from Redbox.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 3:50pm
Hugs, yes they are getting worI get so frustrated I want to scream.. you 2 I'm sure. Have a great time in Florida, what a wonderful place to be going in the winter.... are swimming and pool and shopping in your future????
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 3:53pm
Ann, what is cgispy? I have no siggie that I can change sigh....... WOW a blu ray, well have fun with it and your streaming..... not sure what that is either,, (oh I am soooo out of date with things.... )
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 4:49pm

Scream is putting it mildly Suzan <g>
No pool this time of year in florida ..
But shopping definitely, seeing oldest ds & maybe meeting his gf :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 5:27pm

Suzan, CGIspy is a site that, among other things, lets you rotate your signatures. I used to have several I rotated through, but lately I just use one at a time.  It is kind of complicated to do (I had a whole, pages long print out tutorial to help me), but once it's set up, you just put photobucket siggies in the site and set your siggie in iV to use cgispy and cgispy does the rest.  Of course I set it up back when we could change our iV preferences and siggie html. Frankly, I'm a little surprised it still works, but glad, too, because it's the only way I can put in a new - or any - siggie.  If you're interested, I can try to find the tutorial and email it to you.