Whines & Wahhoooos 2013

iVillage Member
Whines & Wahhoooos 2013
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 5:52am

any whines, any wahoos?

my whine: tried attaching from photbucket,,,, nada, zip, nothing just another thread without a graphic.

my wahooo:  at least I found my photobucket and it's still working. 
Dh helped me take down the tree yesterday, so LR is clear until next Dec 20.  YEA!!!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 12:54pm
Hugss, where in Florida are you headed?
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 3:49pm

Megan..Welcome back!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! So nice you got to spend it in FL!! I thought of you now and then and knew you were having a good time!

When you get back to NYC, you'll get so tired of tight waisted jeans and feeling bloated that you'll get back on track!! Good luck with that, I know it's not easy!! Struggling with getting off a few pounds myself that I'd regained!! Will do it though!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 3:58pm

Hugs...Really sorry for you that the boards are getting worse. Frown

They're not that bad for me..knock wood! I only log in twice each time I come back.

I so envy you going to FL!! I'm craving sand and palm trees!! lol

DH and I were talking about a cruise earlier. Then we had to stop thinking about it for it's not going to happen in 2013 either I don't think except for a couple of short trips. Cry In 2014 we will go somewhere really good though for sure! It's going to be a loooong year!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 4:05pm

Ann..So glad you're still here in spite of the IV problems!!

Glad you got your blu-ray streaming thingie set up! So glad my dh knows how to do all that stuff too! I think I can turn our tv on maybe, but that's about it..lol!! We watch Netflix movie streaming or cd's every night that we are home. Good you are able to satisfy your Trekkie cravings too..lol!! We've never used Redbox. Don't like the inconvenience of going to get it and bringing it back. It's a lazy world of convenience..lol!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 4:16pm

Suzan...Did you try posting a link here to your Photobucket photo? As long as your PB albums are set as private, no one can see anything else except the one you link us to. We would be able to see your username that way, though, so if you don't want us to see it, you can also set up a separate PB account with maybe 'Sandbox' or something similar as your username and link us to photos that way. Some people do it that way with a password, too, that's only for us for that album alone. You can do it that way at Fokti also and at other hosting sites. The only way I can paste photos in here at IV is to use the CTRL-V keyboard code. I know some people can't even do it that way though.

Hey, here's another idea that I just thought of!! You could send your photos to one of us through email and we'll put them into a post here at IV for you!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 5:20pm
Donna, I'm not wild about the having to go out and return or get the movies at Redbox, either, but sometimes it works out well. Friday's are good, because I often go into town. So before I go, I'll look online and reserve a movie at one of the places that has a box and that I'm going to. Then on Saturday one of us is usually going into town for something and it's no problem to stop at any handy box and return the movie. And even if I have to wait another day, it's only another $1.00 or so. It's a good option if I really want to see a particular movie.