Whines & Wahhoooos 2013

iVillage Member
Whines & Wahhoooos 2013
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 5:52am

any whines, any wahoos?

my whine: tried attaching from photbucket,,,, nada, zip, nothing just another thread without a graphic.

my wahooo:  at least I found my photobucket and it's still working. 
Dh helped me take down the tree yesterday, so LR is clear until next Dec 20.  YEA!!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 3:50pm
Hugs, yes they are getting worI get so frustrated I want to scream.. you 2 I'm sure. Have a great time in Florida, what a wonderful place to be going in the winter.... are swimming and pool and shopping in your future????
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 12:10pm

Whines - I think iVillage is trying to drive members away! It took me to some newsletter sign up page twice today before I finally could sign in. And the only way I can have a siggie is by going through cgispy. IV won't ever let me make one through them, I guess. 

Whoo hoos - I finally, with dh's help, jumped through all the hoops it took to get my blu-ray player to work with Netflix and signed up for streaming only. I won't get new releases, but I'm amazed at how many full series I can get! Breaking Bad, Supernatural, and ALL the Star Trek series! ALL of them - ALL the years! Voyager and Deep Space Nine (which you never see on tv reruns)! I'm in Trekkie heaven, lol.  And there are movies I couldn't get on dvd that I can get on streaming content! I think I'll like this - as soon as I get used to it a bit more, lol. And, as for new releases, for the money I saved dropping the dvd service, I can get several movies from Redbox.