9/13/03 What are you having today?

iVillage Member
9/13/03 What are you having today?
Sat, 09-13-2003 - 7:42am
Today is another day. Another day that we must all eat. There is only so much food and sometimes we get in a rut. Let's help each other out and spark some creativity in our meals.

What did you eat last night?

What are your meal plans for today?

What have you been wanting to make in the kitchen but haven't?

If you could eat out anywhere, where would yo go and what would you order?

Melissa

**Remember just cut the questions from this post and paste them into your reply. Then just fill in the answers.**

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-13-2003 - 7:50am
What did you eat last night? I made one of those frozen meals in a bag. It was chicken alfredo with pasta. I like them and they are easy to make.

What are your meal plans for today? I normally don't make any plans in advance but Grandpa has been wanting me to make beef and noodles. So as long as I can find all the needed items in the house, I will amke that.

What have you been wanting to make in the kitchen but haven't? I wanted to do fried rice but I haven't for a couple of weeks now.

If you could eat out anywhere, where would yo go and what would you order? I would have to go to Olive Garden and order the lasanga (sp?). I love that place.

Melissa

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-13-2003 - 11:16am
What did you eat last night? shrimp califlower salad

What are your meal plans for today? don't know

What have you been wanting to make in the kitchen but haven't? a nice chocolate cake

If you could eat out anywhere, where would yo go and what would you order? Tony Roma's --baby back ribs :) YUM!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-13-2003 - 2:00pm

What did you eat last night? I ate at Applebees's, had a swiss burger and a peach margarita. i don't like french fries, so I left those on my plate. I normally do not eat at Applebees, it was a first.

What are your meal plans for today? I had a nectarine this morning, later on I will have some more fruit and perhaps a proscutto and gouda sandwich

What have you been wanting to make in the kitchen but haven't? Posole - a mexican stew recipe with pork

If you could eat out anywhere, where would yo go and what would you order? I would go to this wonderful restraunt by the coast and have seafood while looking at the ocean. Having my honey next to me would make it even better.

-D

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-13-2003 - 7:58pm
Great pole!!!!

What did you eat last night? We BBQed chicken vegie skewers. I wrapped cubed chicken breasts in thinly sliced eggplant and zuccini, and put them on skewers with pieces of onion and red pepper. Then I brushed them with a very, very, very thin pestoesk kind of sauce. It turned out really well.

What are your meal plans for today? For lunch we had a yummy salad with homeade ceasar dressing, and tonight we are going to SD's for a BBQ. But because we knew it would be late, we bought some sushi to snack on.

What have you been wanting to make in the kitchen but haven't? Nothing. DH and I love to experiment in the kitchen (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), together we are fearless. So, whatever I want to try, I simply try, that is, if I can find the ingredients.

If you could eat out anywhere, where would yo go and what would you order? Hands down, a Japanese restaurant.