Do You and DH go to Bed/Sleep at the same time?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Do You and DH go to Bed/Sleep at the same time?
6
Sun, 01-22-2012 - 11:18pm
Do You and DH go to Bed/Sleep at the same time? Yes .. always It depends .. please share No, never .. please share Other .. please share




Avatar for mrosie
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-23-2000
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 10:34am

DH and I only rarely go to bed at the same time and it has been that way for us for many years.

Early on, we started that because I was having sleep disturbances that happen shortly after I go to sleep and if DH was still up, he could help get me back to sleep. If he was asleep next to me, it kept him from sleeping.

Currently, I go to bed around 9:30, asleep by 10 and DH follows between 11 and midnight.

RoseAnn

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 12:18pm
mrosie wrote:

DH and I only rarely go to bed at the same time and it has been that way for us for many years.

Early on, we started that because I was having sleep disturbances that happen shortly after I go to sleep and if DH was still up, he could help get me back to sleep. If he was asleep next to me, it kept him from sleeping.

Currently, I go to bed around 9:30, asleep by 10 and DH follows between 11 and midnight.

RoseAnn

You are very consdierate of your DH then RoseAnn,
Nice that he goes to sleep after you like that.
Although sounds like he doesn't mind :)





Avatar for msally99
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-26-2003
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 1:41pm

We almost always go to bed at the same time, but usually DH falls asleep before I do.

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 3:08pm
msally99 wrote:

We almost always go to bed at the same time, but usually DH falls asleep before I do.




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-17-2010
Tue, 01-24-2012 - 1:04am

We almost always go to bed together but sometimes if my husband is very tired he fells asleep on the sofa while I am watching television. He says he does not want to go to bed without me so he sleeps on the sofa until I am ready to go to sleep. I wake him up and we go to bed together. I kind of like that because it stills gives us a chance to cuddle little bit before falling asleep.

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 01-24-2012 - 1:13am
sunnysideupinrome wrote:

We almost always go to bed together but sometimes if my husband is very tired he fells asleep on the sofa while I am watching television. He says he does not want to go to bed without me so he sleeps on the sofa until I am ready to go to sleep. I wake him up and we go to bed together. I kind of like that because it stills gives us a chance to cuddle little bit before falling asleep.

That is very sweet of him to do that,
Lucky you that he does & like you sai then allows for some cuddle time :)