1. If you are a Mom will you do anything special for Mother's Day? If you are not .. will you do anything special for your own Mother?I'm not a mother myself. DH and I will take my mother out to eat on Sunday.
2. Do you/have you ever gone out for brunch ?No
3. What is your favorite holiday & why ?Halloween, which we Druids call Samhain. It's our most sacred holiday and it is the Celtic New Year.
4. How's the weather been in your area lately ?It's been warm, in the low 80s to the low 90s. We've had some rain as well.
5. How often do you & DH BBQ ?A couple of times a month in the summer months.
1. IF YOU ARE A MOM WILL YOU DO ANYTHING FOR MOTHERS DAY? IF YOU ARE NOT WLL YOU DO ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR YOUR OWN MOTHER? Well, I am a Mother, and i think a lot of you know the story behind my beautiful Daughter, so it is kind of a sad day for me. Although, my Husband proposed to me on Mothers Day, because he knew how it was such a bad day, and he wanted to give me a happy memory. So this is our first "married" Mothers Day. We are taking our Mom's out for brunch, and I always get my Mother fresh flowers, and a nice card. She is so special to me.
2. DO YOU/ HAVE YOU EVER GONE OUT FOR BRUNCH? Well, I kind of answered that one! We go out to Brunch often though.
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY AND WHY? I think that I would have to say Christmas. I know that may seem like a classic answer, but, I love baking, I love giving, I love wrapping!! I love shopping! I love all of it. We have a tradition, that I, and now my Husband, always go over to my Mom's for Christmas Morning. I go in my PJ's. I buy a new pair of Christmas Morning PJ's every year! I've never missed a Christmas Morning, and we always watch the Christmas Story. It was something I used to do with my Dad. :) Since Beau started going to my Mom's with me, a while back, sometimes we just do that, and relax. I LOVE it. Sorry this was so long!!! :)
4. HOW'S THE WEATHER BEEN IN YOUR AREA LATLEY? I'm in Chicago, it's crazy, it's been spring, then we had a couple of 80 degree day's, now, it's rainy, and a bit chilly. That's Chicago for you!!
5. HOW OFTEN DO YOUR AND YOUR DH BBG? A lot. My Husband seems to burn a lot of stuff!! It is so funny!! We use the grill a lot, it makes for cheap meals. We have a lot of fires too. Good times!
Fun Questions Hugs!! I hope everyone has a great Mothers Day, for all you Mothers!!!! :) Plus a great Weekend!!! HUGS!!!!
* Robyn *
1. If you are a Mom will you do anything special for Mother's Day? If you are not .. will you do anything special for your own Mother?*My mom and I are estranged but I did send a card to my step mother and my grandmother (who has been more of a mom to me).
2. Do you/have you ever gone out for brunch ?*I can't even think of 1 time that we have gone out for brunch!
3. What is your favorite holiday & why ?*They are all equally fabulous for different reasons! St. Patricks would be fun if I was into beer and there's this Irish cupcake I want to try...odd reasoning but everyone seems happy for St. Patty's day. NYE is also fun ;)
4. How's the weather been in your area lately ?*We had really bad weather within the last week but the last couple of days it's been nice.
5. How often do you & DH BBQ ?*Never! We don't have a grill but I do want one. Maybe when we get a house we'll look at getting one. Then I'll need someone to teach me how to use it, LOL.
Have a fantastic weekend :)You as well. I'll be resting up for the last week of the spring semester, woohoo!