1. Did your DH pay for dinner on your first date?*We didn't have dinner on our first date but he more than likely paid the first few times we had dinner.
2. Do you share the toothpaste?*Yes
3. Does your partner tell funny stories?*Yes. He told me it's his duty as a husband to make me laugh.
4. Have you & DH camped before?*Not in a tent but we stayed in a cabin once.
5. What's up for the weekend ?*No idea. It will probably involve cleaning on some level.
1.) DID YOUR DH PAY FOR DINNER ON YOUR FIRST DATE? Well, that's a bit comecated. We had a long distance relationship for awhile, so I went to visit him, before he moved back, and I can't remember what our first "date" was, but I cooked him "Thanksmas". He was alone for his birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. So I cooked a full Thanksgiving feast. Turkey with all the fixings. I treated to that, because i wanted to do something special.
2.) DO YOU AND YOUR DH SHARE TOOTHPASTE? Usually, unless I buy a new expensive toothpaste, you know, for whitening or something? We share most of the time though.
3.) DOES YOUR PARTNER TELL FUNNY STORIES? Since we've known each other since I was 14, we laugh a lot about high school and stuff like that. He'll tell me funny stories about stuff that happened at work too. We laugh a lot together.
4.) HAVE YOU AND YOUR DH CAMPED BFORE? I don't camp!
5.) WHAT'S UP FOR THE WEEKEND? Not much, I'm sore still from falling, and I just want to take a hot shower and watch some movies or something. I just want to relax!
<<<>>> * Robyn *
>>2. Do you share the toothpaste? ~Yes...for better or worse...I like to keep it neat, he squeezes it from whereever...LOL<<
We are the opposite. Our tube is usually too big for me to handle from the very end like Dh likes. I squeeze from the middle, which is about as far as I can go and still have control. My hands are smaller than his. It drives him nuts, LOL. But he hasn't mentioned it recently.
Well, DH doesn't have the excuse of small hands. He just doesn't care! LOL
I've threatened him that I'm going to buy a gadget I saw at Bed, Bath and Beyond...it was just a small piece of plastic that you put over the toothpaste tube to keep the toothpaste all squeezed toward the nozzle.