1. What does your husband call your mother?He calls her by her first name
2. What do you call his mother ?I call her by her first name (it'd be weird calling her "mom" since she's only two years older than I am!)
3. Does your partner shave even on weekends?No, he's got a full beard
4. What is unusual about your spouse?He's a geek and will proudly admit it
5. Who hogs the covers?I do
What's up for your holiday weekend ?We don't have plans that I know of
1. What does your husband call your mother?*Her first name.2. What do you call his mother ?*I try avoid calling her anything. If I must talk to her, I talk at her but considering she ignores me, it's not a big deal. I know, I'm snarky but I was being nice here ;)3. Does your partner shave even on weekends?*Sometimes.4. What is unusual about your spouse?*He has a weird attachment to things and it's driving me nuts.5. Who hogs the covers?*I've been told it's me :)
**BONUS**What's up for your holiday weekend ?*We will attempt the Renaissance Fair again. Other than that IDK.Hope you have a terrific weekend :)You two! It better be good because my next three day weekend is in September :(
I love these questions!!! FUN!!!
1) WHAT DOES YOUR HUSBAND CALL YOUR MOTHER? Ok, well, he calls her Mom, if our Mom's aren't together, because that would be confusing! So if his Mom is with us, he calls her "Gail" her first name. He calls her mom, most of the time, when it's obvious we are talking about my Mom.
2) WHAT DO YOU CALL YOU HIS MOM? Same deal pretty much, but we are closer with my Mom. We spend more time with my Mom, and she kind of spoils us! I'll call his Mom, Mom, or her first name, "Patti", or my new nickname for her is "Mamma in-law".
3) DOES YOUR PARTNER SHAVE EVEN ON THE WEEKENDS? I don't know if you mean me or Beau, but for me, I cannot stand unshaven legs! it's a pet peave of mine. Beau has facial hair, so he shaves when he needs too, to keep his facial hair looking neat.
4) WHAT IS UNUSUAL ABOUT YOUR SPOUSE? A lot! He's a quirky person! One thing, is that he will watch the same moves, over, and over again. It's insane. I don't know how he does it, or wants to do it! LOL!
5) WHO HOGS THE COVERS? The Dogs!!! LOL!
WHATS UP FOR YOUR HOLIDAY WEEKEND? Well, We are going to MiL. tomorrow, and she is having a BBQ. She has a pool, but I don't know if it will be warm enough to swim. I'm going to have some fruity cocktails! I hardly ever drink, but a nice margarita would be awesome!
>>One thing, is that he will watch the same moves, over, and over again. It's insane. I don't know how he does it, or wants to do it! LOL!<<
Oh this is me 100%! I could watch most NCIS episodes over and over and over. It drives my DH nuts as well. I used to be able to tell if we'd seen the episode and remember what it was about within the first few minutes. Now I can see an entire new episode and be shocked when DH tells me that we've seen it before. Last year they had a marathon over 3 days, I believe it was actually Memorial Day- I wonder if they'll have one this weekend??? I can hear my DH now ;)