HUGS?! Love the Questions!! What are you doing this weekend??? Need some advice on skinny dipping? LOL!!
DO YOU LIKE TO YOU RECEIVE JEWELRY AS A SURPRISE GIFT, OR PICK IT OUT YOURSELF? Well a bit of both! I know my Husband has different tastes than I do, Oh, you should have seen some of the engagement rings I almost ended up with!! LOL Lets say he needs a bit of help, most of the time. Usually he will know I want a particular piece of jewelry, other times, he has done, OK. He needs guidance. THAT"S why I have my other Husband!! My other Best Friend is a guy, and they get along well, so that comes in handy.
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WOULD CHANGE ABOUT THE PLACE YOU LIVE? Ok, well we are remodeling so not a fair question, although, If I could pinpoint one thin, it would be having a bigger bedroom.
WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR HOUSE AS SPOTLESS, LIVED IN OR DIRTY? I would defiantly say lived in. We have three dogs, this house could never be spotless! I also like a lived in house, I want people to go into my house and feel comfortable. I do have a lot of clutter though,, and I can't wait until all the boxes are gone!
WOULD YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING? I never have, i think. Some years are a bit fuzzy! LOL! I would, if the conditions were right.
WHAT ARE YOUR STANDERS AND RULES FOR TIPPING? Well, I usually never go below 15%. We order pizza and other things from two places, mainly, and they know us. The always get a big tip, at the minimum 20%. They always say an hour, and are here in 20 minutes with piping hot food, and the two men from the the other restaurant, know us on a first name basis, one is so sweet, his Mother has Alzheimer's, and he brings her along for drives, the other man is like this 80 year old spunky man, and they both remember things going on in our lives, and sometimes we chat some. So for those two places, we tip very well.
* Robyn *
1. Do you like to receive jewelry as a surprise gift or pick it out yourself?*As a surprise.
2. What is one thing you'd change about the place where you live?*Our house- more space and a different place entirely.*Our city- more grocery store variety.
3. Would you or have you ever skinny dipped?*Yes but not since I switched to taking showers ;)
4. Would you describe your house as spotless, lived-in, or dirty?*Definitely lived in.
5. What are your standards and rules for tipping?*I double the tax unless they were just horrible.