Roll Call for 9/21- 9/27

iVillage Member
Roll Call for 9/21- 9/27
Sat, 09-20-2003 - 7:12pm
Hey Everyone,

Just Roll Call for the week! What are you up to?

For me, it has been OK. I am sick with a bad cold, but I have to go get checked tommrow, as I think I have bad bronchitis. Tommrow, is mine and Roberts 1 year anniversary. I have tommrow off, thank god, which since we were fighting today, so I will make it up to him tommrow, after I go to the E.R. ( I can't afford the clinic up here) and go see what is wrong. Then, the rest of the week, work, work, and more work, with Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday off. :)

Misty

----------------------------------------------------------

Misty

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-20-2003 - 9:33pm
Let's see... I'm working Monday - Thursday. I have Friday off. We're going up to New Hampshire for a wedding on Saturday - so I took Friday so that I could get errands run - pick up the dry cleaning, pick up the wedding present, etc. That's about it!
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-21-2003 - 11:03pm
I haven't the froggiest idea what I'm doing this week. Loren (DF) gave me his cold, but it seems like I always get them worse than him, so I have that to deal with. I remembered I can do another trip in my scrapbook (it's my travel book and I need to get some stuff from my parents for other trips), so I'll more than likely work on that some. Then on Saturday I have to wake up at 5:30am to help with the horse section of the local parade. The Budweiser Clydesdales are coming to town!! Yippee!! Then maybe after Loren gets off of work I can convince him to go to the fiesta. Doubt it, but I'll try.

=^,,^= Angela

Edited 9/21/2003 11:04:53 PM ET by luvincowgirl

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-22-2003 - 4:14pm
well, we still don't have power after hurricane isabel, and we might not have it all week. i don't think it will interfere with my plans much though, except for my reality tv schedule! (btw, T refuses to watch most reality tv with me, so that's a solo activity.)

on thursday, i have the first meeting of my new book club, but that's another solo activity.

T and i don't have anything planned together for this week, but with the lights out we do tend to spend more quality time together. right now, my schedule for this weekend is completely open for the first time in a long time, so we'll probably go out together, maybe to a movie or a bar.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-23-2003 - 4:45pm
I'm working all week. And on Sunday TONY WILL FINALLY BE HOME!!!! After 2.5 lonely miserable months without seeing each other, the time is finally here...

I'm taking Sun, Mon, and Tues off work so we can catch up. ;)

I can't wait!

Kyla
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 8:36am
hi all!

dana here. i've been super busy with school this semester. i am currently working on a chair design (and building it) and a few non leather bags in hopes to start selling some vegetarian goods to the world.

all is good with miles and i although i feel like i am not seeing nearly enough of him with my night classes 3 times a week... our 1 year 6 month anniversary is next week, but i dont know if thats a celebrated one.

take care,

dana
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 9:23am
awesome! i think that's great that you are designing non-leather stuff - i'm all for more cool vegetarian bags and furniture. once you get done with the chair and the bags, how about some shoes? me and some other girls have had a hard time finding stylish non-leather pointy toed pumps.

what are you in school for? i'd love to see your designs if you can post anything.

Community Leader
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 4:35pm

Kristin, 26, Southern California.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 4:46pm

Hey Kristin!

Fonzie isn't showing up for me - I just see a red X?

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 5:13pm
All right, so I'm late in answering!

Monday - work. Monday night - ate dinner, did laundry, played with Alex, crashed.

Tuesday - work. Tuesday night - had a date with my honey! He showed up after working out with a gerbera daisy for me, and we went to the park and had a picnic by the pond and then went to the movies to see Open Range. Came home and snuggled.

Wednesday - work. Wednesday night - work. I'm doing some sub-contract stuff for an out of state law firm that has a case here . . . .

Thursday - work. Thursday night - my ds' first soccer practice of the season. After soccer, meeting with my ex and his wife to go over a ton of school stuff, and the soccer and tennis season. Honey has a dinner and cocktail function. Taping Friends and Survivor!!!

Friday - work. Friday night - work. My friend owns a restaurant and has lost 3 servers this week and asked me to help her out this weekend. The extra cash is good - and it's fun - and now she owes me BIG TIME. LOL

Saturday - don't know. Will have both kids though, and TT has to work. Working at my friend's restaurant again Saturday night. Late Saturday night going out with co-workers to party a little bit. TT is staying with the kids.

Sunday - going to church, then packing a picnic and going to Mt. Charleston with the kids and my honey for the day.

Community Leader
Wed, 09-24-2003 - 6:19pm

That's weird because I can see him!

Photobucket

Pages