QOTD Friday, 02/19/2010
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 02-19-2010 - 1:51pm|
Happy Friday, everyone! I'm sorry I'm a bit late getting here today.
1. Tell us something about yesterday.
2. This is the first Friday of Lent, and many people have a tradition of giving up something for Lent. Will you be giving something up? If so, what?
3. Tomorrow is Hoodie Hoo Day, a day on which people are supposed to go outside at noon, wave their arms above their heads, and scream "Hoodie Hoo!" at the top of their lungs in order to scare away the cold weather of winter and make way for spring. What are you most looking forward to about/in spring?
4. Sunday is Card Reading Day. It's supposed to be a day to send and receive greeting cards, but I'm wondering something else: have you ever had a tarot card reading, had your fortune told, or consulted a psychic? If so, how accurate did it turn out to be, and did you do so just for fun or because you have a belief in such things?
5. What's on your agenda for today and the weekend?