QOTD Friday, 2/12/10

iVillage Member
QOTD Friday, 2/12/10
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 12:37pm

Mel is on her way to San Diego this morning for a weekend get-away with Tom and Toby so i will take the liberty to post the QOTD for Friday!

1. In honor of upcoming Valentine's Day: What is your favorite "red" thing?

2. If you could buy one thing, anything, for another person, what would you buy and who would you give it to?

3. If your significant other (or best friend, if you are single) was an animal, what would he be?

4. How are you doing? :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 1:19pm

Grace, I hope you have fun meeting Mel!

1. In honor of upcoming Valentine's Day: What is your favorite "red" thing? I have a red

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 1:38pm
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 11:07pm

lol...I didn't even look at the board before I logged in here at the hotel and posted the QOTD I planned on posting before I left this morning. I guess we get a double dose now! Thanks for picking up the slack, Grace!

~ Oddly enough, I can't think of anything I own that's red. So I'm going to go with a current favorite red food: red sweet peppers!

2. If you could buy one thing, anything, for another person, what would you buy and who would you give it to?
~ I'm trying to think of people in my life who need things. Mostly, I keep coming back to my parents. They need a house that isn't falling apart.

3. If your significant other (or best friend, if you are single) was an animal, what would he be?
~ A cat. This is DEFINITELY not because he's graceful. Mostly it's because he loves to have his head scratched and will actually nudge my hand with his head to get me to do it.

4. How are you doing? :)
~ Just dandy!

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase