QOTD Monday, 01/25/2010

iVillage Member
QOTD Monday, 01/25/2010
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 10:22am

Good morning, and welcome to another week!

1. Tell us something about your weekend.

2. Today is Compliment Day. What is the last compliment you received?

3. What's on your agenda for today?

By Dedi (mom2jess_n_ky) on iVillage Sig Showcase

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 12:19pm

Good morning! Another week closer to Vegas Vacation! Whoo hoo!

Let's see...Saturday I didn't leave the house, not even to check the mail!Watched 9 which might be my favorite movie which has Tim Burton's name attached to to, I usually don't care for his films. Sunday, hung out at home, visited with my grandparents, watched football (Go Saints!) and ate at a new hibatchi place in town with Rob, Embry and my cousins.

That I looked wonderful from a former parent that I ran into outside our gyno's office. hahaha

Well, I've already gotten one appointment out of the way. I have one more today (and another on wed. and made an appointment for another in feb) I also have to go to target to get perscriptions. Rob is also off today, so who knows what we'll do when I'm all done and he and Embry are up (both are still asleep)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 12:40pm

We got a lot of laundry done :) Ryan and I also played our favorite board game a few times with friends this weekend!!

"Ms. Foltz I like your hair" or "shirt" or "shoes"....you never know with 6th graders!

Teach and then head home to get groceries.

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for my beautiful siggy!

The WeatherPixie

My MaryKay Site!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Lauren for
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 1:21pm

1. Tell us something about your weekend. It was incredibly busy, and I was worn out by Sunday afternoon. Saturday I visited another advanced Toastmasters club in the morning, and then I stopped at the supermarket on the way back. Claudio and I spent a couple of hours setting up for his "Sacred Space" workshop and that ran from 2-5. A friend stayed over, and I cooked a quick dinner. Then we rushed out the door for a comedy improv show in Baltimore (if you've never seen improv, it is AWESOME and much cheaper than a comedy club!). On Sunday, we met friends for breakfast in Baltimore, and then we spent most of the day lying around.

2. Today is Compliment Day. What is the last compliment you received? I made soup for our "Soup Kitchen" at work (some people bring in a crock pot with soup, and others set up breadmakers - it's amazing!). I received lots of compliments on the soup, and the entire pot was eaten.

3. What's on your agenda for today? Working and then making spanikopita for dinner. The only other thing on my agenda is a free conference call I'm attending at 9 PM.

Have a great day ladies!

:-) Marin

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 1:56pm

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 6:24pm

Hope everyone had a lovely Monday!

~This weekend we completed the drive back to Fort Hood and then did some ridiculous shopping (over $2500 worth since we had no washer/dryer, no food/drink, no curtains, no LOTS of stuff)

~umm, the last one that I distinctly remember was on my birthday. Our hotel had happy hour from 5-7 and we were going to see Leap Year at 5:10 so Tru had gone down to the bar to get a drink while I was finishing getting ready (the mall was literally right behind our hotel) and when I went down to the bar the bartender looked at me and asked Tru "are you with HER! good job!" and gave him a high five. It wasn't a direct compliment but it made me feel pretty :) lol

~Today was my booooooooooooring orientation at work. Tomorrow is my orientation for my department. At least it helps get rid of some of the nerves though!

Photobucket

thanks to mom2jess_n_ky for my siggy!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 9:57pm

Friday I went to a friend's apartment and we cooked dinner, played guitar hero and bananagrams. Very fun. Saturday I was fairly productive work-wise. Sunday I had breakfast with some friends and had some much needed discussions about school.

Yuki told me (last night) that I looked beautiful the day of our wedding. Aw.

Went to the lab. Straightened out some issues with a table that will be within a publication. I went to class, and now am working. Or will be, soon.

Community Leader
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 10:35pm

Good morning, and welcome to another week! ** Another week here means another week is over. :)

1. Tell us something about your weekend. ** I was sick on Saturday so Nathan and I stayed home and relaxed all weekend (so pretty much the same as always).

2. Today is Compliment Day. What is the last compliment you received? ** I think it was from Rob last night on the phone when he told me I was doing a good job here back home.

3. What's on your agenda for today? ** I had to work today, so that consumed most of my day.

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 10:46pm

Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you!